Negative 345 SILVER WOLF??????????

Call of Duty Black Ops 4 General Discussion Forum

I have been playing BO4 since release, never had any problems...i have played hours and hours with no problem. This last month i have played prolly everyday. Then i get online one day and it gives me an error code abc somethin negative 345 silver wolf....i have no clue what to do....can anyone help me on this? Thanks a lot! 

killakilla42x
5 REPLIES 5

Hey there, 

Did that just start for you last night? If so, that was fixed earlier this morning: https://twitter.com/ATVIAssist/status/1107578114052227072 

If not, that is likely an issue with your network setting up having issues connecting to Black Ops 4. There are quite a few options for that, like resetting the network or port forwarding, but let me know some more about what you experiencing & seeing. For instance, what platform are you on? Thanks. 

-Sean 

Go to Activision Aces!
Community Coordinator

Yeah i was playing yesterday like i do everyday and i got off around 430, then i hopped back on around 8 and i got that error. I wouldnt think its my internet because its been fine for like 5 months and i have never had a problem at all. I havnt had a chance to check cause i am at work so i will have to chwck later on tonight. I hope its fixed!!! Haha that would be amazing. I called my internet last night to see if they had any bans up or anything and they said no and they reset everything. Then i deleted the game and now reinstalling it....so i hope it works later when i get home. I am on PS4

killakilla42x

Thanks for the info man! It was working when i got home! 

killakilla42x

How do you fix it

Ducksheesh2

Heya, that's a bit of a complicated one that could be related to a great many things, but usually it is just related to connectivity. We have quite a few details on it our Error Codes for Black Ops 4 article. Basically, you would want to try a lot of network connectivity troubleshooting options, which are all listed out in that article and the if that doesn't work just reach out to any of our support channels for more detailed troubleshooting. 

Go to Activision Aces!
Community Coordinator

Studios