Mesh Mines vs Vehicles (Blackout)

Call of Duty Black Ops 4 General Discussion Forum

Running someone over with a vehicle is a million times harder than shooting a  mine at a vehicle! I mean this exploit is so broken that I’ve seen the mesh mine explode simply because it was shot NEAR a vehicle! They don’t even have to hit the vehicle to explode and kill that person! It’s so broke! A vehicle is a MUUUCCCHHH BIGGER TARGET THAN A PERSON WHO RUN/slide in ANY DIRECTION AT ANY TIME!! A vehicle CANNOT TURN ON A DIME OR ADJUST NEARLY AS QUICKLY AS SOMEONE CAN BLINDLY TURN AND SHOOT A SINLGE MESH MINE AROUND IT

Nick_Merrell13

Vehicles are overpowered! People who run around in vehicles trying to run players over need to get blown up! Either way id jump on that vehicle and shoot through the windshield/sunroof. LONG LIVE MESH MINES hahaha

killakilla42x
I 100% AGREE!!!! This SINGULAR FLAW makes this entire game mode COMPLETELY UNPLAYABLE!!! It’s the most TOXIC EXPLOIT THERES EVER BEEN IN ANY GAME!!! Now let’s talk about what would REALLY happen! If you shoot a mesh mine at a vehicle, it will just stick to what ever surface it hits, deploying the “trip wire” PERPINDICULAR FROM THE SURFACE IT LANDED ON!! It’s a *****ing mine! It needs to be TRIPPED!! They DO NOT EXPLODE ON IMPACT!!! FIX THIS IGNORANCE!!! It takes ZERO SKILL to use this exploit!
Nick_Merrell13
These dumbass arguments make no sense! “Get better with a gun”.. a mesh mine isn’t a gun!! It doesn’t even work like that! Get better with the rocket launcher pussies! Quit using exploits to try and act like you’re better
Nick_Merrell13

If I can WALK over A SINGLE mesh mine and not die, I BETTER NEVER DIE IF SOMEONE SHOOTS ONE AT AN “ARMORED” VEHICLE!! That’s absolutely ridiculous!! It should stick to the surface of the vehicle and never detenate unless someone trips the wire from the mine. THATS HOW IT WORKS!!! THEY ARE NOT IMPACT GRENADES NOR IS A SINGLE MESH MINE STRONG ENOUGH TO EVEN KILL IN 1 SHOT! It’s such a toxic exploit that ruins the integrity of the game and how it should be played. Far too often you see some ***** hiding around a corner with mesh mines, waiting for some innocent player to come out of the storm just to exploit the real purpose of the equipment. If you have multiple mesh mines set on the ground in advance and someone drives over them, that’s one thing, but to hide, jump out at the last second and spam them is just extremely toxic and detrimental to the use and the  integrity of the equipment. If this is how you want to run your game. Then take out the rocket launchers, they don’t serve any purpose. Also, if you add an armored vehicle, it should be, you know, ARMORED!!! And not allow a single lousy mesh mine to kill in 1 shot. A simple fix would be to just take out the mesh mines. NOBODY EVER DIES FROM THEM THE WAY THEY WERE INTENDED TO BE USED! PEOPLE ONLY DIE FROM THEM IF THEY WERE DRIVING A VEHICLE! How are you gonna have a map that’s a million miles long, if you’re gonna make traveling thru it impossible? It’s poor management. Poor planning, terrible logic/physics, and straight up toxic and unwelcoming to good players

Nick_Merrell13
Still crying about it?

Do you even realize that you're replying to people 3 months later?
VonCarsteins

Studios