Mesh Mines vs Vehicles (Blackout)

Call of Duty Black Ops 4 General Discussion Forum

This is entirely overpowered and way to easy to exploit. What was the point of creating a rocket launcher that had tracking ability, (while still giving the enemy a chance to ditch there ride) when someone can fire just ONE mesh mine, be stealthy silent and give no warning to the player. Did I mention it takes just ONE mesh mine to completely destroy a vehicle and thereby instantly killing a player. This is SOOOO completely annoying and way too overpowered!! Nerf that crap, it's ridiculous!!

OneHighGamer84
15 REPLIES 15

Or learn  to use a gun and get your A$$ off the ATV. The trip mine needs to be more powerful against atvs.  Atvs are fast. Can turn on a dime..and are one hit kills. If anything is overpowered its them. I really really hope this is a troll post and you're not that stupid

UgotP00pedon

Right? Like, get off the da*m ATV unless you need it to get into the zone. Don't drive on roads unless you have to, and if you are driving on roads/bridges, be constantly on the lookout for mesh-mines. 

Any other time you're in an ATV, truck, etc, you're just using it to burn time until the final circle, because you think you're invincible on them. Well, I'm glad you got worked. It's a cheap move. Learn how to play the game for real. 🙄 You got hit with a mesh mine, so you were either driving on a road, which is a mistake, or you were trying to run someone over, in which case you deserve everything you got. 😂

JohnnySasaki22
I literally ONLY die when I’m going to the circle! Pussies are literally camping the circle, waiting for vehicles to come into the circle so they can mesh mine them. It’s way to gay and way too toxic. It literally punished players who are playing the CORRECT WAY! In NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM AHOULD A MESH MINE BE STRONGER/MORE EFFECTIVE THAN A ROCKET LAUNCHER WITH A LOCK ON ABILITY!! Please get over yourself
Nick_Merrell13

The direct impact is op. I got 8 kills as fast as I could slingshot two mines. In hot persuit Two police suvs drove by me both 4 players in them, one chasing the other and there I am standing with my mesh mines..... two mines 8 kills! 

SLASHdeepPow
I always mesh mine bridges and try to lure vehicles to chase me on it. People are so easy to taunt. I've had mesh mines shot at me whilst driving vehicles and I've been blown up thinking wtf was that. I dont see any problems with mesh mines. They are so loud and are pretty worthless against players on foot
ShaunMitchell8
That is the correct way to use them! The only way to fix this pathetic exploit is to make them quieter, and MUCH WEAKER VS VEHICLES!! They are mines!! They need to be tripped!!! They do not explode in impact!!
Nick_Merrell13

The direct impact is not OP. If you want to drive around In  a 1 hit vehicle. Instead of using your gun to kill people. You can pay  the consequences for it. The vehicles are one hit kills.  So they need something to combat it. Not only do I hope they make mesh mines stronger. I hope they implement more tactics to take down noobs who drive around all day. Looking for easy kills

UgotP00pedon

Mesh mining idiots who use vehicles as a weapon is the greatest thing hahahahahaha

(removed by moderator)

killakilla42x
Less people use vehicles to “drive around the whole game” than players who use an EXPLOIT to explode EVERY SINGLE VEHICLE! Your misconception of someone using a vehicle the whole game could simply be them using it to get to the circle or a better spot. If you don’t like people in vehicles, that’s what the rocket launcher is for dumbass
Nick_Merrell13

Studios