Call of Duty Black Ops 4 General Discussion Forum

in reply to VonCarsteins
Yup exactly I do think certain weapons lend themselves to be "easier" for lesser players PPSH probably falls into that category.

But there's Meta weapons that I am absolutely horrible with but non Meta weapons that I'm great with.
BO3 and it's Meta SMGs I was just bad with, I'm not good with super high ROF weapons it's just how it goes. Now yes that WEAPON is probably the reason I died....but when it does kill me it's in close range where it's supposed to kill me so i'm not angry about it....I'm more angry that they were using the right weapon and caught me in a situation that mine wouldn't work.

99.9% of my deaths are my fault. I could have done something differently to change the outcome and that .1% the guy was better then me (that's not saying I'm better then everyone) I'm saying I beat players definitely better then me a good amount because I base my style off how others are playing in the game especially if one of the other teams players are going on a madness.

Ones skill in most situations determines if your weapon will work out not. Very few weapons are so good that no matter what you lose to it unless you have it.
EoTR- (PS4 Message me here if you want to party up)
TheGLORY

Yawn...

Welcome to the 2% I guess.  Sorry but I don't believe that 70% of your matches have you going up against all Maddox's and Saugs and your the only one NOT using it (Please say you use a Spitfire...that'd be GREAT!).  I played for 6-8 hours over the course of the weekend.  I would say a good 40-50 matches (very many of them against teams of 4-5 and all MP's no less) and I looked for this very thing you and the OP speak of.  Now I ran up against my fair share of Saugs and Maddox's i won't lie, but not one match did I run up on anything like you or the OP claim is happening to you (full teams), much less a full on 70% of it especially over different lobbies.  Again, Bigfoot and Unicorns.

I did however run up against several of those damnable ballistic knives or whatever you call them.  WTF is that Shiit?!?!  Those things got range boy let me tell ya!  Oh and shotguns, a bunch of folks had a hair up there ayass this weekend about using those things for some reason.  Saw several Dark Matter versions of those right along with those effin' exploding fire rounds.  I do truly hate those guys...

Then there's this..."For less money than what they pay ONE Treyarch employee for a single year, I can balance the game in less than a month."

This just made me laugh...

"Confusion to the Enemy"
Pressing the Buttons harder makes the attack stronger!
The_Birdman62#3632146 Level 75
in reply to The_Birdman62#3632146
1v1
TTAM2007

@TTAM2007 wrote:
1v1

Ha...Classic.  It's because I said I don't use the Maddox isn't it...you just want to take advantage of me and my otherwise underpowered weapon.  Plus I only use a Rocket Launcher and a bag of coins in all my 1V1 challenges so...

The only way a 1V1 works to drive your point home is if the other player only uses the Maddox or a Saug.  Then you CAN truly say you played against an ENTIRE team of Maddox/Saug users.  I would imagine the outcome would still be the same for ya... 

giphy[1].gif     

"Confusion to the Enemy"
Pressing the Buttons harder makes the attack stronger!
The_Birdman62#3632146 Level 75
I'm not really sure what the issue is with the Maddox. I run the GKS almost exclusively in league play and I rarely lose a battle to anything inside of mid range. If you're constantly dying to the maddox, you should look at what setup you're running.

The maddox isn't OP at all. Maddox is really only good at midrange, it doesnt have the range of the ICR and it doesn't have the mobility of an smg. If you're dying mid, you need to either run something long, or short, because mid obviously isn't your range.
ExLQ
Spoiler
You're gay if you use the Maddox RFB
Spoiler
The Maddox is op
Spoiler
You should quit the game if u can only use one weapon to win
Spoiler
If you disagree 1v1 sniper no balls *****
Nastorgas
in reply to Nastorgas
on jah
TTAM2007

Agreed , but it's the way the game is unfortunately. There are always 2-3 guns that stand way above the rest. I usually camp with Torque when going against a team of try hards by myself. The Kn57 believe it or not can give the Maddox a run for it's money , try it. Aside from that, playing against a party when you are solo always sucks. 80% of the time when joining mid-session , I am placed in a game where the enemy team has  a  strike team and thresher out and the score is like 68-30. I usually try to play one full game against the party , but if the trend continues and they just keep destroying us , I leave and search for another lobby. 

NahinStar
Highlighted
in reply to NahinStar
It's a 3arc issue.

Their weapon balancing is designed for "competitive".
Which that part of the player base should have their own version.

The rest of community whether you are good bad or average at the game shouldn't have to resort to using only 3-4 Weapons.

Obviously nothing is "stopping" you from using the lesser weapons and there are weapons I really enjoy that aren't meta and I'm good with just like others with their own non meta weapons, but sadly if you come up against someone of equal ability or better you're lesser weapon is going to show it's weaknesses and you'll have to switch to meta.

Back in MW2/MW3 I'd have one "try hard" class and the rest were just sorta random selections of weapons I wanted to level up and use because most weapons were on level playing ground people were just afraid to use something that wasn't being overly used.
The community is like a bunch of lemmings once something becomes the "go to" choices that's all you see even if there are countless quality weapons in the game(not the case for BO4) but you get the point (hell wasn't the case in BO3 imo either)
EoTR- (PS4 Message me here if you want to party up)
TheGLORY

Studios