Call of Duty Black Ops 4 General Discussion Forum

Holy.... both beta were too smooth with me, no issues what so ever, once I bought the game, I got into multiple issues, fixed all of them except for this one, this error doesn't even let me finish off 1 game!!! I've been playing for 3 hours and yet I'm still level 1 because this error kicks me mid-game!!!!! I'm so frustriated....... please I want a fix for this, at least an explaination to this issue!!!! Call of Duty  Black Ops 4 Screenshot 2018.10.12 - 14.07.12.05.png

iWalkTheTalk
4 REPLIES 4
Good news, Fixed it, I had to turn off the firewall first, then fixing the game files by repairing it from battle.net launcher, afterwards it worked fine, even if I turned the game off then on, not sure if I turn the firewall back on it'll work.
iWalkTheTalk

this is happening to me everytime, i still cant play the game

OneMeck

I've recognized that everytime I had this error I also had a timeout in Battlenet. So I decided to follow the steps Battlenet suggested to fix my connection issues. After restarting my router, resetting my dns cache (open cmd as admin -> type ipconfig/flushdns) and restarting the Battlenet app it worked perfectly fine. 6 hours of gaming whithout this stupid error up till now.

Hope this works for you as well Smiley Happy

leedMAN
Highlighted

i followed this steps and still happening to me, why ???

OneMeck

Studios