Is the titan the only gun in the game?

Call of Duty Black Ops 4 General Discussion Forum

Ummmm so not only is the matchmaking super horrible but all the try hards are being put into the opposite team, but almost all of them are running the TITAN with oppression and body armor.......... every game is a loss and by like 20+ points. I keep getting the bad players in my team that don’t know how to control spawns, like the spawns aren’t bad enough. 

 

Do do I have cut my fundings to this game like I did to EA SPORTS?

PrinceAkilleus
Likes: 66
Posts: 262
Registered: ‎02-11-2017
24 REPLIES 24

I love the titan with fml 2 and nightvision, taking torque and all you have to do is waiting for all the idiots, super easy Smiley Happy

Deleted User
Likes: 0
Posts: 0

Or use Nomad's trip mines at flanking routes close by and then laugh when it's the person you just nailed at 80 yards thanks to the night vision cam Smiley Happy

 

Opresssor mod is a waste of time though, does sod all Imo. 

ShaunMitchell8
Likes: 161
Posts: 570
Registered: ‎02-11-2017

@PrinceAkilleus wrote:

Ummmm so not only is the matchmaking super horrible but all the try hards are being put into the opposite team, but almost all of them are running the TITAN with oppression and body armor.......... every game is a loss and by like 20+ points. I keep getting the bad players in my team that don’t know how to control spawns, like the spawns aren’t bad enough. 

 

Do do I have cut my fundings to this game like I did to EA SPORTS?


or u can stop being a baby and get out of HC and ull see alot more then the titan. Youll see a variety of weapons like i do on the daily. Titan is only amazin in HC, cuz its no matter what 1 bullet and u get FMJ 2 to mow anyhting down or spray anyone behind a wall.. I can never loose against anyone using the titan in HC, i can loose quiet a few if i stick with the titan in Core, its kinda poop

Toothsome1
Likes: 121
Posts: 540
Registered: ‎12-09-2018

So I am being a baby because all I am seeing other players using is the TITAN now? I have a class with it just for this. But it gets boring...... and when did I say I play HC?

PrinceAkilleus
Likes: 66
Posts: 262
Registered: ‎02-11-2017

@PrinceAkilleus wrote:

So I am being a baby because all I am seeing other players using is the TITAN now? I have a class with it just for this. But it gets boring...... and when did I say I play HC?


again you would only be complaining if your play HC, its not that frequent on core.. its not that great of a gun on CORE, but amazing in HC, so why nerf a gun AGAIN for 1 aspect of the game.

Toothsome1
Likes: 121
Posts: 540
Registered: ‎12-09-2018
So are you suggesting they not tune weapons when necessary?

They've tuned weapons for HC in the past, why not do it again if determined to be a problem? What would the downside be?
"Being Human totally sucks most of the time.

Videogames are the only thing that make life bearable."

-Anorak's Almanac, Chapter 91, Verses 1-2
NiceDrewishFela Level 75
Likes: 15419
Posts: 26302
Registered: ‎02-09-2011

@NiceDrewishFela wrote:
So are you suggesting they not tune weapons when necessary?

They've tuned weapons for HC in the past, why not do it again if determined to be a problem? What would the downside be?

something else would come out thats a problem, next lmg or DMR.. they all do the same thing, only reason TITAN is better at it is the amount of ammo.. sadly they canno fix that and why ruin a gun ..

Toothsome1
Likes: 121
Posts: 540
Registered: ‎12-09-2018
True enough.

Some guns are simply a problem because of their ease of use.

I had strong feelings about the NV-4 in Infinite Warfare in Hardcore. It was just heads and shoulders above other weapons and it seemed everyone was using it.

Really killed that game for me.
"Being Human totally sucks most of the time.

Videogames are the only thing that make life bearable."

-Anorak's Almanac, Chapter 91, Verses 1-2
NiceDrewishFela Level 75
Likes: 15419
Posts: 26302
Registered: ‎02-09-2011

   Where they continue to go wrong is making the “easy mode” weapons the first guns you unlock. In BO4, it’s the ICR and Titan, in IW, it was the NV4. Even in BO3, the BRM was super overpowered and easy to use and you got it at the start. I think it makes people get comfortable with one gun and it becomes the meta. I’m pretty sure the Lewis was the same in WW2, unlocked early in and overpowered in core and hardcore. 

   The BO3 lmgs were really good in hardcore but there was still some variety in lobbies. Once IW added the Xeon and some other new weapons and made some adjustments, hardcore had and still has some good variety. Unfortunately there are still those that choose to use a flatline every game, which is still broken and overpowered, anyone who thinks otherwise is insane. BO4 really screwed up making the icr and Titan so good and making them early unlocks, I think their nerfs are a step in the right direction, but the Titan is still stupidly easy to use in hardcore, it actually feels a lot like the BRM but the fmj2 makes it the best lmg for old maps when you know the wall bang spots.

Brian Rooks
Brian25savannah Level 75
Likes: 1087
Posts: 2441
Registered: ‎27-02-2015

Studios