Is the titan the only gun in the game?

Call of Duty Black Ops 4 General Discussion Forum

That's the insane thing. They make these weapons early unlocks. There is no downside to using them. For many people, there is no incentive to use other weapons.

I am still mad about the NV-4 Flatline and the lack of thought that went into that Variant. In HC it was a Suppressed Machine Gun with unlimited one shot kill range. It was just plain silly.

I think the M4 Carbine in COD4 really should be the measuring stick for early unlock Assault Rifles/Machine Guns. It was fairly easy to use. Good rate of Fire and Accurate. But it wasn't particularly strong, other weapons would take you out quicker in the hands of an accurate player in HC.

Weapons HAVE to have a downside. If they are effective all around, why would anyone use another weapon? We know COD players will always take the easiest choice when presented with one. Every weapon has to have a learning curve or a weakness of some kind. Increased or unpredictable Recoil. Slower Fire Rate. Lower damage. Weak Range. Limited Mobility.

Does the Titan have any downside or learning curve?
"Being Human totally sucks most of the time.

Videogames are the only thing that make life bearable."

-Anorak's Almanac, Chapter 91, Verses 1-2
NiceDrewishFela Level 75

Not particularly, it reminds me a lot of the BRM but the thing is there’s no dingo or Ajax to compete with it, the hades is okay but I thought the VKM was pretty bad in hardcore.

Edit- the Titan does have a little more recoil than the BRM or dingo, its not quite the laser beam that they were, but it could simply be that you can’t euip a grip on it. Why the guns dont all have the same attachments is beyond me...

Brian Rooks
Brian25savannah Level 75

See I love when people say things that aren’t true. All I’ve been playing is TDM core, because I am trying to get dark matter. And that’s all I see. But it’s ok I’ll just spend my time on better games

PrinceAkilleus

@PrinceAkilleus wrote:

Do do I have cut my fundings to this game like I did to EA SPORTS?

Yes.  Cut your fundings.  That'll show'em.  Just like what it did over at EA Sports.  Those guys haven't been the same since...

"Confusion to the Enemy"
Pressing the Buttons harder makes the attack stronger!
Im_Old_School Level 75

Oh I am sorry for insulting the only game you play. 

PrinceAkilleus
The thing is you're crying over a gun that in reality isn't that great. It's more powerful against scorestreaks than actual opposition.. half decent players will counter and whitewash predominantly titan players. The good titan players won't give you many chances but that's only on certain maps and that will only be the odd player in the team. You are making out that near on everyone is running it and smashing each other up when that's simply not true.. that part has been massively over exaggerated on your part. Players have played it long enough to roughly know what they will come up against and I'm 100% certain that if you asked anybody, they will tell you that it wont be a constant stream of titan players..

Can I ask you what game mode you predominantly play?
BettySwollax
Highlighted

So the titan is not good 😂🤣😂🤣😂 I’m done with y’all. This is a fan fanboy pay to troll forum I’ll find my answers in reddit.

PrinceAkilleus

Bye noob

Deleted User

Noob? 2/3rds of the games I play I average an 2.5+KD. 😂 bye kid it is going to be past your bed time soon

PrinceAkilleus

If you can comprehend what you read then you would understand things a little more clearly...

I won't explain again my thoughts on titan because it's obvious I'd be wasting my time..

See, calling people fanboys who don't agree with you clarifies your young age and therefore your remarks for future reference will go right over my head .

As for running off to Reddit.. I hope they enjoy your drivel and make you feel welcome to point where you don't want to come back..
BettySwollax

Studios