If you join a lobby finish the game!

SOLVED

Call of Duty Black Ops 4 General Discussion Forum

Im tired of pussies leaving lobbies cuz theyre getting destroyed. Play the *****ing game and dont quit like a baby! Grab yer ballsack and man the ***** up! Its aggravating as hell to be one of 2-3 people left in a lobby on my team and were just getting blitzed. But oh, wouldnt wanna wreck my KD or EKIA or whatever the ***** its called now. /rant

AdamsKiller101
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
I see your points. Well thought out arguments for either side. I hate to be a thorn in anyone's side. May be why i dont level very fast lol. Keep getting ***** lobbies and stick em out. Oh well, back to the grind.

View solution in original post

AdamsKiller101
25 REPLIES 25
Come on man, do better.

It's a serious issue, but nobody can take what you said seriously.
"Being Human totally sucks most of the time.

Videogames are the only thing that make life bearable."

-Anorak's Almanac, Chapter 91, Verses 1-2
NiceDrewishFela Level 75

Dont say us how we have to play, we leave when we want ! Ok? You’re so ignorant... 

Deleted User
Yeah this is an even more terrible argument.

NiceDrewishFela Level 75

I get what youre saying, and its valid....but, every person here that reads this knows how aggravating that is. I pride myself on NEVER leaving a match. Always finish what you start. I am not that good at the game, but quitting or rage quitting is for panzies! 

AdamsKiller101
So is name-calling, honestly. Pretty childish. Do Better.

Pretty sure you've left a match before. We all have. Real Life gets in the way.

But why not offer some solutions here? People are people. They are going to do what they want to do. All the game can do is give them incentive or reason not to.

For example, I have suggested in the past that players should have a Completion Percentage stat prominent on every lobby Leaderboard. You get a Match Started stat when you begin a match, and a match completed stat when you complete a match. Your Match completion percentage is your completions divided by your matches started. So a player who plays 10 matches and completes 10 matches has a 100% Completion Percentage. A player who plays 10 matches but only finishes 4 of them would have a 40 %. Would expose rampant quitters.

Also have suggested that stats are recorded in live time. Right now, quitting prevents stats from saving. This is why so many people quit, to preserve their K/Ds or W/L records. Perhaps taking that away would keep people from doing it.

People are going to quit. It's just reality. Personally, Real Life issues would always take precedence over in-game issues. If something comes up, I am leaving a game to tend to it. I, like you, believe strongly in staying in matches to their completion. But I will say that if I am not having fun, or friends are beckoning me to a party, I am not averse to leaving a match.

You can never prevent people from leaving a match. They choose to play and they can do what they want. It stinks sometimes, but it's free will. All you can ask is for the Devs to remove some of their incentives to do so and to hold them accountable for their actions.

NiceDrewishFela Level 75

I only want to play nuketown or summit. I will leave every match i'm put in untill i get one of them. Now maybe one day the dumb, dumbs might get a clue and leave nuketown 24/7. Until then i do what i have to do.

Merkava Mark IV

So you only want to play the 2 worst maps on the game? 

BettySwollax
No cool I get that and it's rare that if I actually start in a match we get thumped.

Only matches I leave are ones I'm thrown into that have already started and we're down about 30tags in KC and streaks are up. Has nothing to do with my own personal stats at that point. It's simply not enjoyable joining a match so far in progress and basically with no chance.

It's an enjoyment factor, and getting killed because of something you had no hand in is simply, not enjoyable.

Typically I rarely leave a game I started in from the start. Only reasons I will. Lag, poor game near the end of a session (which being the case i'm usually done for the night at that point) or something comes up and I have to leave.

I however do not care about leaving a match or bailing on teammates...Typically I always stay in a match always have since COD4 the amount of times I've been screwed over because my teammates are complete crap and get run over while I'm attempting to carry them for the 12millionth time in my life just to have them leave me short handed 6v3 or something dumb like that. The amount of times I have single handily won games for horrible teammates despite their best efforts to lose the match. I'm allowed to leave at this point. I've earned that right to not have the frustration. I'm old enough to realize no game is worth getting pissed at for whatever reason it may be and I know when it's time to just leave and call it a session.
EoTR- (PS4 Message me here if you want to party up)
TheGLORY

@TheGLORY wrote:
Only matches I leave are ones I'm thrown into that have already started and we're down about 30tags in KC and streaks are up. Has nothing to do with my own personal stats at that point. It's simply not enjoyable joining a match so far in progress and basically with no chance.
If I get dropped into a match, winning or losing, I'll stay in those 99% of the time.  Especially if there are a bunch of Streaks up.  You don't get hit with a loss penalty if you lose but if you win you get to keep that...Bonus for sticking around. I just set up at the back of the map and start shooting them down.  Eventually the other team will figure it out and come for me but if I can get a bunch of free points without having to run all over the place then I'm good.   

"Confusion to the Enemy"
Pressing the Buttons harder makes the attack stronger!
The_Birdman62#3632146 Level 75

Studios