Call of Duty Black Ops 4 General Discussion Forum

I see lots of "unhappy gamer" opinions around, so I thought I would throw mine in.  I have been playing (exclusively on PC) since BLOPS II.  I enjoy the slower pace compared to AW or BLOPS III, and I find the higher TTK makes for a MORE interesting skill-based game.  You have to be able to stay on a target for more than two bullets.  If you can't aim or if they can dodge, then you might get killed.  The game runs relatively smoothly, the shooting feels "right," and I cannot wait to play more.  Just my two cents!

loxo19
3 REPLIES 3

I'm glad to see a happy PC-gamer post here. It's refreshing, actually.  I love it when someone takes the time to post about a positive experience, especially when most posts are more "negative". 

That's cool that you are having a good time. I'm curious, how is the hacker situation right now on PC? Have you run in to any yet? It seems like we always see posts about hackers on PC, and I hate that that is the case. I'd love to see the PC crowd get some more love and attention. 

mygamertagsucks Level 75

I have not seen anytyhing I suspect to be hacking.  I know that is a serious concern, especially given the state of WWII on PC.  I am hopeful that battle.net has sufficient anti-cheat measures in place, but will have to wait and see.

loxo19
Highlighted

It seems excellent so far. The netcode feels great and I love the changes they've made (like fog of war and no auto-healing). 

HugeTrouble

Studios