Call of Duty Black Ops 4 General Discussion Forum

This entire game is trash, from so many people moding in multiplayer on PS4 to the “never going to get a new weapon” trash reward system they have going, it’s absolutley rediculous. I’ve been a die hard fan since COD 2 and this game completely makes me want to give up on the franchise.  I understand that buying loot is a cash cow for activision but the odds of getting a new weapon without playing hundreds of hours in a month is next to nothing.  A multi-million dollar franchise that copied the loot system of a free game, you have got to be joking, smh.  If this is the indication of how future COD games will be then they should be a free game cause paying for something that Epic Games already has for free is laughable and $1.99 would be far to expensive for this game.  I am 100% disappointed with this game. 

Artilary1034
6 REPLIES 6
in reply to Artilary1034

I agree but get used to it. Micro transactions is the way of the future for all the big game studios. I saw a fricken red dot on sale for a buck. You have got to be kidding me. Your odds of getting free loot is 1 in 3,000 so basically forget that option. Then you wind playing against a bunch of suckers who actually buy Activision's garbage. Now we have MW coming and there is no way in hell I am buying that game. Not after the dissapointment of this piece of trash.

Hey Activision, put the parties of more than two in a loby of other lobbies of more than two. Also have a lobby for suckers and by suckers I mean the poeple dumb enough to spend money on micro trans after paying $100 for the game and a lobby for those who choose not to. 

What's worse is I have more than enough disposalable income to buy the gargage they're hawking but the reason I have money is because I don't waste it on crap like micro trans.

I WILL NEVER BUY ANOTHER COD OR ACTIVISION PRODUCT AGAIN. After getting pissed watching bullets not registering over and over becasue of the *****ty servers it makes no sense to buy another one only to get frustrated again. Especially since they've had pleanty of time to address these issues but haven't even tried. Yesterday I fired a grenade watched it land right next to a guy, I got shot and it never exploded, which of course led me to get spawn killed by the camper I had just grenaded (allegedly).

F-DAT, I'm done. - End Of Rant.

GrabDaMic

@GrabDaMic wrote:

Hey Activision, put the parties of more than two in a loby of other lobbies of more than two. Also have a lobby for suckers and by suckers I mean the poeple dumb enough to spend money on micro trans after paying $100 for the game and a lobby for those who choose not to. 

So you're going to tell people how to spend their money?

Also,why do you care if people play together?That doesn't make them better at the game.

VonCarsteins
in reply to VonCarsteins

What I said was some of us don't party up and it sucks to have to play against parties of 3, 4, or  guys. You stand no chance especially since we all know how the spawing works. No problem with people who want to party up. They should just be in lobby where they have to play against other parties. Otherwise it's just stat padding and way to unbalanced. Hell you could be the best player on the planet and you would STILL stand no chance in a TDM match against a team fo 4 people. NO CHANCE.

Mix that with the horrible servers and the attempt to gouge you through microtransactions and you don't have a game you have revenue streaming machine not a game.

GrabDaMic

@GrabDaMic wrote:

What I said was some of us don't party up and it sucks to have to play against parties of 3, 4, or  guys. You stand no chance

That's not really true,playing in a party doesn't make them better because of said party.I mostly played solo and didn't found that playing against a party was an issue.There's the factor of,if your own team isn't that great it's not really the fault of the ennemies.

1 thing that could be suggested is the lack of merceneray moshpit.I don't even remember the last time it went on rotation and i do think  that a lot of solo players would like to see it a little more often.

I do understand that it can be frustating at time but i wouldn't put the blame on party.

VonCarsteins
in reply to VonCarsteins

Sometimes you have to tell people what to do

cause companies like treyarch/activision will tell them what to do

you stupid ass

hackerprolvl2
in reply to hackerprolvl2

@hackerprolvl2 wrote:

you stupid ass

Awesome,more troll insult.

Not that i'm surprised,coming from you but cheers!

VonCarsteins

Studios