Call of Duty Black Ops 4 General Discussion Forum

Hi guys !
Can anyone tell me for 100% because i could'nt find an answer online that confirms it for 100% ,
Will cross platform play be available or not ?

TheRealYagos
4 REPLIES 4
in reply to TheRealYagos
NO!
I really wish this fad with cross platform would just go away!

I DO NOT wish to play with the PC community at ALL! They have the highest concentration of cheaters, not only that at this time it is near impossible to balance keyboard and mouse gameplay to console controller gameplay. I will not explain why this will always be the case, because if you're too ignorant to research or have the knowledge to understand why it will be just a waste of time to explain it all.

Just stop trying to push cross platform, until there is one singular platform for all games to be played on, console and PC should ALWAYS be separated. If you want to play with friends on PC then get the game for PC, if you want to play with friends on console then get the game for console!
x Riddler x

I agree with you I do not understand the interest of the platform crossed, I also wish it disappears

Mini Militia App Lock 7Zip

dechlan55

He’s just mad cause he gets clapped by pc cause he’s bad

Curs3dByReality

Wow people just asked if was going to be a cross platform and you go and start crying about how PC has more cheaters than console.I would like it to be cross platform cause I have grand kids that play on console, and i play on pc. Pc and console should have cross platform so im not spending $120 or even $240 on certain games. Problem is there is to many cry babies complaining about things are unfair. No sir there will not be any cross platform for call of Duty francise for a little while. 

@x Riddler x wrote:
NO!
I really wish this fad with cross platform would just go away!

I DO NOT wish to play with the PC community at ALL! They have the highest concentration of cheaters, not only that at this time it is near impossible to balance keyboard and mouse gameplay to console controller gameplay. I will not explain why this will always be the case, because if you're too ignorant to research or have the knowledge to understand why it will be just a waste of time to explain it all.

Just stop trying to push cross platform, until there is one singular platform for all games to be played on, console and PC should ALWAYS be separated. If you want to play with friends on PC then get the game for PC, if you want to play with friends on console then get the game for console!

AlienSlingBlade

Studios