Call of Duty Black Ops 4 General Discussion Forum

Hey bro, it’s Adel and i’m 19 

I’m calling you today because i’m a new streamer and to talk about my twitch channel which based on black ops 4, if you can come and invite you’r friend to follow and subscribe my channel. In this channel you can see league mod, multiplayer mod and blackout. 

I’m not a novice on call of duty, I play since mw2 and for me it’s important to share my level. 

You can join me to play with me too, i accept all and I learn with all.

I play many other games like Fifa or apex legends but principally call of duty. Come bro and forget you’r problems with me!  😉🙏🏽 

Twitch channel: https://twitch.tv/adelbeetz

elemary
3 REPLIES 3
Unfortunately there's no advertising, however I'm sure if you pop into the girl gamer thread/s or clans you could muster up some new pals and go from their...
BettySwollax

I'll watch your stream if you will sign up for a free checking account at my bank. All you need is two forms of ID, and a $100.00 deposit. In order to avoid service charges, we ask that $100.00 be in your available balance for the first 90 days. 

I will PM a link to you, and you can open the account up online, without ever having to step foot in an actual office. 

(Hey, if he can advertise, I'm doing it too. Two wrongs don't make a right, but it just might get a moderator to remove this crap.)

mygamertagsucks Level 75
Highlighted

@elemary wrote:

Hey bro, it’s Adel and i’m 19 

You can join me to play with me too, i accept all and I learn with all.

I play many other games like Fifa or apex legends but principally call of duty. Come bro and forget you’r problems with me!  😉🙏🏽 

Twitch channel: https://twitch.tv/adelbeetz

For a minute there, I thought I was on the wrong website!!

It reads like an advert on one of those sites that I have never visited, I don't even know why I thought that?

That guy who was after sexy women in the game will probably sign up

imeach

Studios