Cheating/teaming in solo blackout

Call of Duty Black Ops 4 General Discussion Forum

Does bo4 or treyarch state anywhere that you can't team up in game.

As my understanding solo is you start solo and you can only win solo.

You could even play with a pacifist challenge. Trying to survive as long as possible without killing.

Edit: you should not be able to get into party chat when in solo. Open chat or proximity chat.

Roll the dice. Life is a gamble
GRaS is OP. Green Stars are OP
SaND get's everywhere
dtuchpunk Level 75

First off they are in party. This is premeditated teaming, not something that randomly happens in game. Secondly, have you ever heard of 2 random strangers coming across each other in a solo match, and with zero method of communication would just team up and trust each other? ALL teaming in a solo game is cheating. If you wanna team then go play the designated modes designed for teaming. Its called Duos and Squads. 

And teaming in other BR games is a bannable offense. 

TrennonsDad

If you go in a party you should get kicked. 

Duos and quads is for that.

But if you drop in the same area with somebody else and make a truth. Sure why not.

In my eyes there is a difference in party's going into solo.

Or teaming up in solo with a random with partying up.

Roll the dice. Life is a gamble
GRaS is OP. Green Stars are OP
SaND get's everywhere
dtuchpunk Level 75

FYI they were in party chat (At least the guy that killed me and I spectated). Personally I don't think that makes a different anyway. There are so many other ways they could be communicating. They can use different platforms or even sit next to each other in the same room communicating.

Is this a huge problem? No. It has happen once in 600 games I've played. But it shocked me when I found out I couldn't use a "report" function. Not only can we not report this behavior, but it encourage teaming when it's not there. Just like the guy in previous posts actually apploaded the tactic. In every BR I have played there have been a disclaimer that teaming in any game mode is not allowed. (You should not group up with two squads against other squads in squad either. You just don't see it there as much as in solos.)

Were the people that teamed good? Absolutly not. One of the guys aim and movement was absolutly horrible. But he did kill me, and the biggest reason is he's on a turret when the car was moving. Should I expect that to be the case in solo matches when the car is moving uphill? The element of surprise is the biggest factor to me dieing there. If I was soloquing duo's atleast I would be prepared that I might be facing to opponents working together.

Anyways. For me there should be a disclaimer somewhere in the menu/loading screens etc that teaming is not allowed, and there should be a report button for it. It should not be that hard for treyarch to implement this into the game.

WeHateJuice

i got few day's ago same problem with teaming up in solo blackout.

i killed one off then and then he was spectated me and telling his friend where i was and that he can kill me and that was something i hate and luck i have report both off then after the match that i lose from his friend i report both off then for cheating.

but to fix this is blackout its easy change the spectating option that if you go for spectating a player that it sent you to a random other play and not the guy that has killed you since that guy can give info where he is and if he is looking at a random player then it has no use for spectating the player that has killed you and giving info where he/she is hidding or going.

easy fix.

Spikanor#4824786

I have some few problems with that change.

1. If you don't spectate the player that killed you, but someone else, then how can you confirm that he/she was cheating. Atleast theater needs a huge update then. And personally I much rather spectate the one that killed me then someone else.

2. A report option would lose it's effect since you can't spectate the one that killed you. 

And btw, if you killed one of them, how do you know he feed information to someone else in the game? Even though if you are the most cornercamping kid in the game it would still be superduper mega hard to prove that someone was feeding someone else with information about your location. There are sensor darts in the game that give away your position. Awerness perk gives it away.

Since you have this theory it wouldn't actually surprise me if you have actually done this yourself and given information to a friend. Don't get angry I'm not saying you have, but that you brought that up and it would litterally be inpossible to suspect and prove someone for doing this, gave me a feeling that you could have done it yourself.

WeHateJuice

1: i like also to see the player that killed me in spectate mode since the change there enter a trap from me that is then still active after there kill me if i make a trap then. but if this idea fix the problem with team work in solo blackout then i like to give it up.

2: theater mode recor first 11 mins max but most time's its the first 8/9 mins from the match and since it was under the 8/9 mins i can watch it back in theater mode and see how there are playing thats easy from theater mode in blackout sadly its only for the first few mins and not longer lets hope there fix it fast.

i have this idea from a few month's ago that in compative fornite game 2 players are in 1 team and one off then that was death has watch the twitch stream and give his team mate the info where all players are hidding and since it was with 0 sec delay's it has helpt his friend not good since there both got in the end problems with it and since this is now happing in blackout also but then not in streams but in spectate its the best idea to fix it since you cant see where the other player is moving since you then spectate somebody else thats far away.

and hallo all character unlocks missions guide's on youtube tell 1 thing the same camp like hell to unlock it if its tells you most enter in the top 5 or like in 2 missions you need to win the match then you get a tip to camp like hell to unlock it since the change you get lucky next time is rare.

and when i have unlock all missions that have you most be in the top 5 or win the match then players switch to hardcore and play it not save more.

each player that is bussy with unlocking then knows that there need to camp like hell to compleet it thats notting new.

if i was doing this what i am not since i play with not friends blackout solo.

and since most off my friends not play cod but fornite i not like to play.

if you think is good with your brain players that use crap like this never give this type off solutions to fix it there give most time's no solutions to fix it but i give a solution to fix it for good and that shows i use this type off cheating not since.

Spikanor#4824786
Nah, I want to spectate the guy that killed me, and if it's a duo's or quads I want to be able to cycle through the players on that team. I want to know what rank he is, how many kills he has, the kill cam, etc etc. I want to know if the player is actually good or if they just got lucky, and if I'm salty about the death I'll usually spectate them so I can watch them die, lol.
JohnnySasaki22

So, Yeah. I agree with you. I have dealt with rampant teaming for over a month now. Due to our " limited " player base we were put on a so called mode rotation. So essentially we only ever have one mode at a time and we can't choose any other. This seemed to work for a couple of months untill Treyarch put the game on the Solo mode. It's been on this mode for 5 weeks now.  The teaming is out of control. I ran into 5 man squads in solo matches. When I did manage to wipe one squad I would just run into another in the in the same match. 

I messaged a few of these kids, I get completely ridiculous replies from it's not cheating if the whole of South Africa is doing it. I have a screen capture of one guy being racially abusive. I reported every instance of it. I emplored them not to do it, told some I also paid for this game. It's the same folks doing it over and over. It's so distructive and toxic. I've stopped playing Blackout now. It's not what I paid for and the only mode available in South Africa is Solo. I wish I could get a refund.

Joepeach

you can still change it to duo and quads.

treyach was rotation only for the 100 player base since it was then that only duo or quads or solo has a limit off 100 players in 1 match.

but 5 weeks ago there have add the max 100 player base in 1 match to all mode's in blackout now duo's and quads have it also a max off 100 players in a lobby.

if players only for that reason are teaming up in solo there are not smart since there can change the mode like in zombie's and multyplayer you can change it also what you like to play.

Spikanor#4824786

Studios