Cheating/teaming in solo blackout

Call of Duty Black Ops 4 General Discussion Forum

Nah mate. It's every game in SA. Here is just one example I recorded while my 13 year old son was playing. He's a decent player, have 20 solo victories despite the cheats, but its still disgusting to see. I have tried to get someones attention at Activision with these videos but I get zero response. The sad truth is Activision doesn't really care about what happens in the game. They are too busy brainstorming the micro transactions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bD5KVtOApqM&t=26s

TrennonsDad
Can't you make mini clips and post them on Activision etc sites? Post it right after they send out some new fantastic info of what they want to rob people off next with...

I never play blackout and only played 2 games of beta as it's not for me but cheating in any mode is bang out...

Bit off topic, but I Always say cheaters have something missing In their lives, whether it's down to upbringing or what, but they definitely crave something... Kinda like the story of the kid who was an online bully, but was later found he was the one getting bullied In real life... being Online was the only power he had..
BettySwollax

Agree. I don't get how anyone can cheat. What do you get out of it personally? Knowing that you don't really deserve the stats pr accolades? That you're actually just a fraud? I don't get it personally. 

TrennonsDad
Except It’s not cheating. The premises of the idea is popularized in the hunger games movies. The chances of actually teaming in solo’s with a friend is actually very small. “Teaming” is usually from what I’ve seen two players that land in the same area and have a sort of truce after a bit of a stand off. It makes the game interesting and adds a different dynamic to the game. The chances of actually doing it is probably a million to one.
Dublinjonny

This is comparable to having a poker game and have two people showing eachother the cards with a third player not knowing. This is called collusion. It's extremly unfair for the party that dose not take part in the act. It's actually what Donald Trump is under investigation IRL. In every game collusion is extremly fraund upon. But here you justify it and calls i smart and applaudable. 

You are one in a very few people that thinks this way. I strongly recommend you to give this subject a thought and reconsider. If you end up with same conclusion that it is okay to teaming, then do not bring this behavior like collusion into real life. You could end up in serious legal problems if you do.

WeHateJuice

LMFAO. Teamers are really selling the cheating on here!! 😂

TrennonsDad
I don't play the game so I don't have to worry about that crap..

Whether people think it's cheating or what, that's open for the ones that play it... my thoughts are cheating in general and if he thinks he's been cheated.... however in blackout, if I played it, it would leave a bad taste in my mouth should i witness it..
BettySwollax
Spoken like someone who either does it themselves or has not experienced it at its worst. Try imagine every game you get into overun with teams of 3 to 4 people on average and as many as 7 people in a team in a solo lobby working together. Every single game you play you have to contend with it. I can't choose Quads or Duos because Treyarch have removed those options. All I have is Solos and I won't Team. I'm not a cheat. A million to one ? Heard of Party chat ? Yeah, So your Idea of interesting is actually fairly ignorant in this context.
Joepeach

There should be a report function in blackout.

If they're going to do something about people teaming up in solo. 

My guess small change. They probably see it as something positive as they wanted bo4 to be the most social cod ever.

And I think it's a legit tactic. It's a survival mode. How you survive isn't the question. It's that you survive.

And solo can only be won by one so at some point one has to kill the other. 

Roll the dice. Life is a gamble
GRaS is OP. Green Stars are OP
SaND get's everywhere
dtuchpunk Level 75

bro. It isn't a tactic its a method of cheating. Please for the love of GOD stop justifying cheating. 

TrennonsDad

Studios