Call of Duty Black Ops 4 General Discussion Forum

If you’re on PC then I don’t know what to say. I’ve always been on console. 99 percent of the stuff and “cheaters” I see people complain about on here is 100 percent BS. I have played more CoD than most people tbh (not that I’m proud of that lol) and I’ve never ran into the issues that people claim happen. Most of the time you just got out played. People just don’t want to admit that and claim cheater right away.

iMurderedYew

I played Hardcore Mercenary for a few hours yesterday.  There were definitely games, and a few series of games with the same players, where the same players, would be pre fire jumping around corners.  But never a corner that there wasn't a person.  There were also a couple play of the games, with some extreme snapping.  

It's much easier in HC to get away with the ESP and Aimbots, because there is no kill cam, other than the POTG.  All you can really do is report them.  I went back to normal for now.

For anything saying proof or it didn't happen, you're either one of the cheaters, or don't play Hardcore.  It is definitely a plague right now, but oh well.  Just report and leave the game.

HeadshotsForAll

It's gonna hit a boiling point for alot of people on PC, cod has a high droprate of players on PC because they never handled 3th party software all that well.

Theyre people running around with famous ''hacker'' names doing all the stuff thats obvious and wont get banned maybe the devs just see it as PC is for the people who wanna do that kind of stuff.

There's too many running around atm as is, and I spent my share watching replays. (needs a report button btw) (and yes I listen to sounds, radar and all other tells.)
And its infectious I've heard about quite a few younger people installing 3th party software cus they think its the norm and kill their pc lose parents bank info and get insta banned.

Swamppool

@Swamppool wrote:

It's gonna hit a boiling point for alot of people on PC, cod has a high droprate of players on PC because they never handled 3th party software all that well.

Theyre people running around with famous ''hacker'' names doing all the stuff thats obvious and wont get banned maybe the devs just see it as PC is for the people who wanna do that kind of stuff.

There's too many running around atm as is, and I spent my share watching replays. (needs a report button btw) (and yes I listen to sounds, radar and all other tells.)
And its infectious I've heard about quite a few younger people installing 3th party software cus they think its the norm and kill their pc lose parents bank info and get insta banned.

do u know how many pro players got banned by treyach on PC, because 2 many people reported them for cheating when they were actaully really good.. Trust me alot, sometimes its just a better player then you. Sorry 2 break it 2 it, and back 2 my point yah they ban...

https://www.vg247.com/2018/10/25/battlefield-5-dev-banned-black-ops-4-too-good-ban-lifted/

Toothsome1

Alot of publicity that people can get banned, but as it states in your article how it happend nobody seem to know.

Nor does any hacker seem to vanish midgame or after game and they seem very active atm.

I'm not going into banter cus someone says: Sorry to break it to you but they are better player then you.
Thats poor forum etiquette man.

To help you out; Yes, alot of players are better then me and watching their replays is good learning material and a pleasure.

But a referee doesn't have to be as good as the people he is spectating to uphold the rules, else alot of them would want to go pro to get a substantial pay bump.

Swamppool

so many hackers its ridiculous. 

FPSchris

Watched the vid, he is using the broke OP guns, paladin and revolver with headsplitter mod. If you watch it close peoples head are the size of a bus with these guns. The DMR has decent reoil but people jump around corners and lock onto heads. The thing is and I've said this before on this forum. If no one bought the cheats, why would the scum of the earth still make them? People who deny cheats have probably only played for a few years. Cheats these days are sophisticated and hard to spot (it's kudos in the cheating world to make the most undetectable cheats out there. Some are silly money. I'm 48 and have played online for over 25 years and can spot a cheater quite easily. Some guys are just good but this game isn't like other FPS games aim is key, no way can jonny lvl 8 kill everyone with a 2 body 1  headshot combo everytime. They need to make cheating illegal with heavy fines if caught as it is ruining one of the biggest hobby/serious "sports" of the 21st Century so far. Dare I say, for the snowflakes, causing stress and offence. Which seems to get things done these days. 

jayremedy

You show one of example of a pro player rekking people in the game and that settles it...no cheaters, they are all just better. Sure that is true to some extent but there is no doubt there are cheaters in this game just like all the other versions. 

Dirt_Nasty_

you are so uninformed let me catch you up modded controllers,jail broken consoles and now they even have online cheat programs for the console.that dont even need to be installed on a JB..wont share the link but make no mistake theres cheaters on console as well

guydodge

is this enough proof lol, i never bought a call of duty in years, and this will be the last one i buy, unless they can actually ban

CoTTonKundy

Studios