Call of Duty Black Ops 4 General Discussion Forum

i have been playing blackops 4 for a couple of weeks now, and to be honest  im over it,

I have never seen so much cheating in a game before, why wont activision do anything!, jitter shotguns everywhere,  how can someone facing the opposite direction to where you are and still kill you while you are shooting them!  (not Lag), speed hackers everywhere.

activision seem like they don't care about  legitimate players by allowing all this,  no one has been banned.

bye black ops 4, hello battlefield.

Crimnet
25 REPLIES 25

yeah this game is just unplayable. I'm noticing way more pre-firing and jump-shots around corners than ever. It's complete bull***** the amount of hackers in hardcore mode is legitimately disturbing.

FPSchris
Highlighted

Not saying that there aren’t hackers but it could be a multitude of things. We are all victims to lag spikes, firing before enemies even see you but they turn and one shot you, especially in core. I can’t stand bunny hop shooting either, but unfortunately it’s the player mentality. What I can confirm though is that if your using a headset your at a huge advantage over someone who isn’t. I can hear footsteps from around corners and pinpoint the direction from which they are coming, giving me the edge and opportunity of first shot. Also origin of shots fired can be pinpointed more accurately with a headset, I sometimes run the  teamlink perk which shows position of all your teammates, meaning if you hear footsteps and your teammates are nowhere near it’s obviously an enemy. I encourage people who play hardcore to please use teamlink, there are waaaay to many teamkills happening!

Antigen-

@Antigen- wrote:

Not saying that there aren’t hackers but it could be a multitude of things. We are all victims to lag spikes, firing before enemies even see you but they turn and one shot you, especially in core. I can’t stand bunny hop shooting either, but unfortunately it’s the player mentality. What I can confirm though is that if your using a headset your at a huge advantage over someone who isn’t. I can hear footsteps from around corners and pinpoint the direction from which they are coming, giving me the edge and opportunity of first shot. Also origin of shots fired can be pinpointed more accurately with a headset, I sometimes run the  teamlink perk which shows position of all your teammates, meaning if you hear footsteps and your teammates are nowhere near it’s obviously an enemy. I encourage people who play hardcore to please use teamlink, there are waaaay to many teamkills happening!

Just out of curiosity what headset are you using ? I have the Astro A50 and the A40 TR and i;ll tell you either are worth a crap in pinpointing direction !! Footsteps are OMNIDIRECTIONAL, in other words footsteps are coming from every angle !!

I really think the sound is broken and nowhere near as good as BO3.

tbirdsc

Honestly the sound is still kinda broken, I thought I read somewhere that they were trying to fix that in the last update, but for the most part you can definitely hear left from right, louder as they get closer. Sometimes I’m still thrown off if there are teammates near or multiple enemies, sometimes the sound is almost delayed, I hear from right and then their in front of me all of a sudden. But for the most part, in most situations, I can get the first shot by either waiting for them or popping out while firing. It’s a big advantage honestly, just like in Black Ops 3. I’m using an old PX21 Turtlebeach with 7.1 and they've worked wonders in both games.

Antigen-

Okay I’m glad I’m not the only one, I have A40s and the sound isn’t very good either, although the supercrunch setting seems to help some. Some matches seem to have some serious audio issues too and I haven’t figured out what is going on. One other thing I’m noticing is that party chat on Xbox seems to drown out my game out audio badly and I haven’t figured out how to fix that either.

Brian Rooks
Brian25savannah Level 75

You call yourself antigen but are the opposite --there are so many viruses the game is unplayable.  All Activision would need to doe is stat check various points and observe --they could employ many to do this and would ban 100s every day at least leting tem know there out there but nope -- wide open. Current Bans-- a tiny scratch in an effort that is DEFINATELY thiers to deal with. Ohhh awww to much for your millions in pure profit to deal with ?

Simple fis PLAY THE GAME YOURSELF ASSHATS see how you like it !

Wishram

I believe, that you believe, you are seeing cheating. This is one of those rare times I would actually love to see video of what happened to you. If I had to guess, you were most likely on a listen server, with a the BS that entails. 

Also, when you go into Options, and check your NAT type, what does your bandwidth say? I domt care about your NAT type, I'm working on a theory regarding how much bandwidth the game shows you using, and how your bandwidth determines server type,and lobby experience. If I'm under 4mB, I experience everything you described.

Also, peer hosted servers seem to really, really suck.

mygamertagsucks Level 75

I always pre-fire when I hear people coming in corners and my sensitivity is on max and I do tend to do lucky 360 bunny hops on people, but that fault falls under the person with a terrible shot which not to talk smack, you can fall under. Also in HC it's common for people to use dead silence to sound whore and amplify(whatever that perk is called), recons gun/vision pulse, ghost, tracker, and gung-ho. If you don't use any of these in HC mode you have no business to complain. I get called a hacker all the time, but I consider that a compliment

Mastalon

Proof or it didn't happen.

bigjon550

Studios