Call of Duty Black Ops 4 General Discussion Forum

The burning question that has been annoying me forever is. Will we see a server list with Black Ops 4 inside the use of the Blizzard App?

Or are you going to stick me in a lobby?  Something I just will not, cannot pay for is to see a lobby yet again.

Lobby waiting for other playersis the most hateful thing as a gamer that I have to put up with, never again.

No more lobby waiting is what I am looking for in a game. Can you tell me what I would see for multiplayer servers? List or Lobby?

Nagilum
2 REPLIES 2

I don't have high hopes for good servers/connection 

Roll the dice. Life is a gamble
GRaS is OP. Green Stars are OP
SaND get's everywhere
dtuchpunk Level 75

@Nagilum wrote:

The burning question that has been annoying me forever is. Will we see a server list with Black Ops 4 inside the use of the Blizzard App?

Or are you going to stick me in a lobby?  Something I just will not, cannot pay for is to see a lobby yet again.

Lobby waiting for other playersis the most hateful thing as a gamer that I have to put up with, never again.

No more lobby waiting is what I am looking for in a game. Can you tell me what I would see for multiplayer servers? List or Lobby?

DLC Packages = Split Community = Crappy Matchmaking, slower loading lobbies, poor connection issues and all types of problems. The only difference between this year and previous years, it will be that way from day #1. At least in prevous years you had a few months before player pools were split, Treyarch just wants to "F" us right out of the gate with piss poor performance. 

MurkBeserk Level 75

Studios