Black Ops 4: Weapon Progress and Unlocks LOST

Call of Duty Black Ops 4 General Discussion Forum

I have worked countless amounts of days and hours ranking up my levels to prestige 7 just to lose all the new weapons from the First Black Operations Event and Now the new one. EVERYTHING WAS LOST ONCE I PRESTIGED TO LEVEL 7. Please Adress this issue. AND BY THE WAY SINCE THE NEW UPDATE MY GAME KEEPS FREEZING IN THE MIDDLE OF ONLINE MULTIPLAYER MATCHES. I HAVE BEEN A LONG TIME LOYAL FAN. BUT BLACK OPS 4 HAS BEEN MY WORST EXPERIENCE YET. SINCE DAY ONE.

KING0891

But still playing

Roll the dice. Life is a gamble
GRaS is OP. Green Stars are OP
SaND get's everywhere
dtuchpunk Level 75

Hi I’ve lost all my guns and my level has dropped down to 1. My username is guccigrant69

Grant174

Just entered my 8th prestige and the guns I unlocked at the very first couple of prestiges are now locked. The game crashes non stop .this generation is an absolute joke. How can you charge full price for this beta software .

The game continuously crashes, prestige items are gone. My friends hang or crash when we enter a lobby. And the icing on the cake they keep quick scoping and other such nonsense in the game. Also, these stupid Ronald McDonald outfits are just dumb. 

Gamertag: MAYAman

Xbox One X

How do I get my weapons back?

Thanks

MAYAman

GT: Stat 8015000a

Having used 2 unlock tokens on "SAUG 9mm" and the "Swordfish" prestiged to lvl 3 and no longer unlocked!

What the hell?

Help, patch, whatever!

JCsOTW

I just prestige to 10 in black ops 4 zombies and lost 5 of my weapon unlocks. Would like to know if this will be fixed etc.

Gamertag on xbox one x is IGY6 GOODWIN

BGoody
It won't be patched our even looked at. They already have your money.
MAYAman

Lost a few unlocks and cant add or remove attachments on some weapons. Seems to happen when you prestige your weapons or your character.

edwin1915

I lost all my guys I permanently unlocked what should I do? 

Bluntyassult41

Lost all of my permanently unlocked guns but didn’t lose diamond camo, my gamer tag is Bluntyassult41 

thank you 

Bluntyassult41

Studios