Black Ops 4: Weapon Progress and Unlocks LOST

Call of Duty Black Ops 4 General Discussion Forum

Grinded for hours and hours for headshots on my rampart and Maddox and got them all and when I was about to get off my game crashed and I figured oh not a big deal. Well when I got back on. All 100 headshots on both ARs got reset to where they were before I started playing that session of grinding. I’m tired of grinding for headshots and they are just being reset. My gamer tag is Grizuly. Contact email is elijahdaviss1111@gmail.com

Smellypotato31

I have also lost my weapon progression on my maddox twice in one day and would like them reset back 

gamertag is Kayodesaka23

SakaFTW
Same happened to me on multiple guns. Just diamond out my ARs and now I still have to do the KN and Maddox. Can someone please fix this?
xkbaxx

I just wanted to put this back on. I lost my AR progress today on my Maddox and KN. Additionally this has happened before on every sniper on my way to diamond. 

If you can please fix my KN and Maddox so I can have my diamond ARs back. Thank you.

GT: xkbaxx

xkbaxx

this problem has just came to my attention this week. I have lost over 200 headshots and one shot kills because of this. I will not be returning to black ops 4 in the future or any call of duty because of this glitch.

GT yeet team 6

xbox one x

YeetTeam6

My gagamertag on xbox1 is OG Bobandy and i lost gold and multiple other camos for my guns due to this bug and i tried pretty hard to finish the outlaw because the gun was hard to use.

OGBobandy

Daryll De Melon 

xbox one

i have experienced these problems twice with my swordfish trying to get it into diamond, I’ve  put multiple hours of work into it just to be told to do it again for the second. I love the game and everything with it but it puts me off when I was so close to diamond after only needing a bloodthirsty after completing the 25 headshots I had to redo from the day before. 

ProjectBeats

I have lost ALL of my camps with the ABR. I had gotten the agitator camo. I also dropped in level on my ABR from 9 to 4. This was all done on xbox, and my gamertag is ULTRAGAMERB.

UCD_280131088939ZzGhwHALQvOXeIMbQj

Lost all my progress for my SG 12 and even managed to get a 15 kill steak calling card ... all gone for no reason 

I put on the operator mod and game is about to start , the game lags , I close the app (Xbox) ,open it back up and its gone? My level and tier stayed the same as well as my kd ratio 

Gamer tag is : Mindless G0D II

TheMindless

Still happening!

jcrowe

Studios