Black Ops 4: Weapon Progress and Unlocks LOST

Call of Duty Black Ops 4 General Discussion Forum

Are you tired of working at various camos on your weapons to just try and get them gold/diamond and then all of a sudden, they disappear? We are bringing together all the many people faced with this widely spread problem to try and possibly fix this. If you, or anyone you know is faced with progress loss on weapons, multiplayer levels, or even zombies, then join this chat with your problem and your gamertag. If you are not on xbox one, then we will still like to hear your issues so we can stop this from happening. We cannot let yet another Call Of Duty turn to *****. It is time we fix this problem for all those who have been affected and for those who might be affected in the future. 

Please write your problem and a way of contacting you so we can stop this problem. 

Bob_dittlebob
144 REPLIES 144

This game sucks ass i had gotten diamond on my lmgs and my tatical rifles and my snipers and then i got off but when i got back on in the early morning i get on black ops only to find out this piece of ***** took away everything i had worked hard for probably because they’re jealous but in the end activision can suck my ***** why don’t you *****ers make a better call of duty please

Lizardtyler

Just lost mine today! I unlocked skins for my Cordite, and today I logged in and it shows I haven't completed my challenges for it, and no longer have the skins. Wtf?!

B4LL0V3R4LL

So I tried to prestige to prestige 2 it reset all my  skins,weapon,levels,stats and level itself I am very devastated my gamer tag is                  FIRE PHOENIX551 pls fix My account Now!!!

FIREPHOENIX551

Email 

andre.rizzuto41@yahoo.com

Bluntyassult41

Same thing happened to me, activision needs to fix this, too much hard work put in. We atleast need our progress back, and maybe even a gift for the hassle!

NickHeis

Yes Ive been deranked multiple times and have had to beat the same challenges multiple times to get gold. My guns get deranked once I log off. My gamertag is saucytowel

@Bob_dittlebob wrote:

Are you tired of working at various camos on your weapons to just try and get them gold/diamond and then all of a sudden, they disappear? We are bringing together all the many people faced with this widely spread problem to try and possibly fix this. If you, or anyone you know is faced with progress loss on weapons, multiplayer levels, or even zombies, then join this chat with your problem and your gamertag. If you are not on xbox one, then we will still like to hear your issues so we can stop this from happening. We cannot let yet another Call Of Duty turn to *****. It is time we fix this problem for all those who have been affected and for those who might be affected in the future. 

Please write your problem and a way of contacting you so we can stop this problem. 

dirtydanny13

I just lost my diamond skin Bc my rampart grind didn’t save at all. Now I’m back at 72 headshots. I even have proof. Anyways Treyarch can give us our stuff back

FlexTapeMe
Gamer tag is community name FlexTapeMe
FlexTapeMe
I finished my tactical rifles diamonds last night and have lost all my progress from last night
KITTER

Studios