Black Ops 4: Weapon Progress and Unlocks LOST

Call of Duty Black Ops 4 General Discussion Forum

I’m going for dark matter cami and finished all smgs to only then come on to see that everys single smg that I got gold and got diamond for was for nothing all my other guns in black  ops 4 weren’t effected but all my smgs are under 50 headshots which makes no sense please can you fix this and give me my diamond smgs back. Contact me on supershahir14@hotmail.com

Shahir
I had just gotten the SG12 gold and almost had my MOG 12 gold so that they would be diamond and had stayed up all night working on this. I wake up the next more to continue my progress and all of the progress had been lost! I was so mad! Gamertag CL1NTxEASTW00D email dmandustin10@yahoo.com This is horrible!
CL1NTxEASTW00D
Gamertag CL1NTxEASTW00D lost my gold SG12 and most of my progress for MOG 12
CL1NTxEASTW00D

I have the same problem. This *****ing game is making me do everything 3 times.

YoranusMaximus
I have the same problem
YoranusMaximus

I was not getting the double tier xp so I restarted my game and it reset my mpx and salvo progress. The mpx I went from only needing 1 more 5 kill streak and a few no attachment kills away from gold and what would be diamond camo. To needing 24 headshots for red tiger. Very annoying problem. 

Gt dugongong

lookwhosdyinnow

Bigrobkc is my gamer tag, I just lost my bloodthirstys and gold camp on my knife!!!! That bs took forever! Also lost 1 bloodthirsty, long shot and 5 attachment camo on my Rampart! Unacceptable!

Kcduty

I’m so over this honestly. I rank up 5 guns to gold today and now they lost all the skins and I lost my multiplayer levels. Wtf.

CaptainHaydog

I’m so over this honestly. I rank up 5 guns to gold today and now they lost all the skins and I lost my multiplayer levels.

CaptainHaydog
Highlighted

I’ve experienced the same issue with my sniper rifles extremely frustrating!!! They better be able to restore all the progression that was deleted

Jbppetey

Studios