Black Ops 4: Weapon Progress and Unlocks LOST

Call of Duty Black Ops 4 General Discussion Forum

Gamer tag JBPpetey94 btw
Jbppetey

Not a lot like most just gold camos on my SOG 12 and ICR, happened to my ICR twice in one day and it makes me not even wanna play anymore.

Deleted User

I lost Gold camos twice for both the ICR and the SOG 12 in one day and I already wanna give up playing this game.

JROD24V

Just got on black ops 4, lost 2 pretiges, 4 gold guns, all my headshots, and my stats

Gamer tag, Absolute Zer0z

Ldyer709

This has happened to me for the second time in a week what’s going on with it

warlord-cage

PS4

Build 255.2(53).21.0.23.0.7964

Experiencing the total disappearance of certain calling cards after the latest forced updat on 11/15.

Cannot even find the win 50 tdm matches calling cards, let alone indicate I unlocked it.

It is currently in my calling card showcase, but it says "Win &&1 matches of Team Deathmatch" as the description...?

Now something very similar is happening with all my Prestige calling cards I've been previously awarded. Please help.

CallMeMrRogers
Highlighted

I lost all my weapon progress on my kn94 y’all need to fix this. XxMLBRAYSXx

ThENooBKiLLer

My problem consists of the paladin and camos. My progression of camos wasnt saved at all. Not even my weapon level. This happened after i played a custom game with friends and then when i went back to grinding my paladin, poof... Everything was gone except 1 singular skin. The hunt skin. I had all 100 one shot kills with the gun and like a level 8 gun level. Im not sure if I can get my skins and weapon level back I sure do hope I can. This needs to be fixed asap.

ScreamingDragon

The last 2 nights i have got gold on my MX9 and theses morning again its gone. 

mommacruz3

You are correct. I just earned my Ultra Killer and Mega Killer calling card on Firing Range and then the game crashes to the blue screen on death on PS4. Everything is updated so no problem there but something is still wrong with the game after the update. I have over 350 wins and maybe 120 due to joining games that were already over and they just now fixed that and didnt realize never received the calling cards for winning 50 games for TDM, KC, etc until now.  

Comedian Lac

Studios