Black Ops 4: Weapon Progress and Unlocks LOST

Call of Duty Black Ops 4 General Discussion Forum

I forgot to add my gamer tag to pot above. It’s Zeppelin AllDay. Please fix this for me, I’m attempting to get dark matter and this is severely frustrating losing camos and progress that I’ve devoted significant time too

TheeLedZepp

I got the strife done last night it was gold and everything THEN I F-ING WAKE UP AND ITS GONE DO YOU KNOW HOW HARD THAT WAS. My account is I BUTTER MYSELF and I’m on xbox if treyarch wants to fix their problem

IBUTTERMYSELF

treadsI got the strife done last night it was gold and everything THEN I F-ING WAKE UP AND ITS GONE DO YOU KNOW HOW HARD THAT WAS. My account is I BUTTER MYSELF and I’m on xbox if they wants to fix their problem

IBUTTERMYSELF

Just lost my gold strife from working all day My gamertag is I BUTTER MYSELF and I’m on xbox please fix this or I’m just going to quit

IBUTTERMYSELF
Highlighted

I lost all my progress from a 3-4 hour session today. Had unlocked mother of pearl, spectrum, and was 4 kills away from purple hex on my IC-R. Also lost 6 weapon levels on it. Was excited to get back on and play but now am just too frustrated to do so. 

Gamertag: BigandBrad

BigandBrad

I lost my golden camo for my snipers. *****ing stupid glitch. They need to fix their *****ing game. 

Spar7an5495

I can’t believe I lost my progress my GT is Spar7an5495

Spar7an5495

GT SchlinkDink. I progressed my outlaw challenges to one bloodthirsty and kills with no attachments for diamond snipers. then I had to restart my game and when I got back all progress was deleted back to just red tiger and the weapon level dropped by two. Can I get this progress back?

shadowcoon3
This happened to me various times when going for diamond my gt is TEG Icee
iceboundelm354

Lost progress on my LMGs. Was almost diamond now i got kicked back a week of progress. Gamertag LebZeppelin

Gamingladbible

Studios