Black Ops 4: Weapon Progress and Unlocks LOST

Call of Duty Black Ops 4 General Discussion Forum

I got the strife done last night it was gold and everything THEN I F-ING WAKE UP AND ITS GONE DO YOU KNOW HOW HARD THAT WAS. My account is I BUTTER MYSELF and I’m on xbox if treyarch wants to fix their problem

IBUTTERMYSELF

treadsI got the strife done last night it was gold and everything THEN I F-ING WAKE UP AND ITS GONE DO YOU KNOW HOW HARD THAT WAS. My account is I BUTTER MYSELF and I’m on xbox if they wants to fix their problem

IBUTTERMYSELF
Highlighted

Just lost my gold strife from working all day My gamertag is I BUTTER MYSELF and I’m on xbox please fix this or I’m just going to quit

IBUTTERMYSELF

I lost all my progress from a 3-4 hour session today. Had unlocked mother of pearl, spectrum, and was 4 kills away from purple hex on my IC-R. Also lost 6 weapon levels on it. Was excited to get back on and play but now am just too frustrated to do so. 

Gamertag: BigandBrad

BigandBrad

I lost my golden camo for my snipers. *****ing stupid glitch. They need to fix their *****ing game. 

Spar7an5495

I can’t believe I lost my progress my GT is Spar7an5495

Spar7an5495

GT SchlinkDink. I progressed my outlaw challenges to one bloodthirsty and kills with no attachments for diamond snipers. then I had to restart my game and when I got back all progress was deleted back to just red tiger and the weapon level dropped by two. Can I get this progress back?

shadowcoon3
This happened to me various times when going for diamond my gt is TEG Icee
iceboundelm354

Lost progress on my LMGs. Was almost diamond now i got kicked back a week of progress. Gamertag LebZeppelin

Gamingladbible

I’m going for dark matter cami and finished all smgs to only then come on to see that everys single smg that I got gold and got diamond for was for nothing all my other guns in black  ops 4 weren’t effected but all my smgs are under 50 headshots which makes no sense please can you fix this and give me my diamond smgs back. Contact me on supershahir14@hotmail.com

Shahir

Studios