Black Ops 4: Weapon Progress and Unlocks LOST

Call of Duty Black Ops 4 General Discussion Forum

ok now keep in mind i have not tested this but i have had this "bug" happen to me multiple times but i always just shut off my xbox when im still in black ops but maybe if you were to exit the game first it might help i dont know but its a suggestion 

crazycats9

I was playing one night and I was trying to get the rpg gold and I ***** down the 100 score streaks then I killed the ten people and went to bed but then I woke up in the morning and all my progress was gone and I'm back down to only 60 scorstreaks shot down you can contact me at my Xbox messenger.

RyRy Eggs

I was getting my weapon camos the other day and when I got on today they were all gone and my weapons were lower levels as well. These took forever to get and I would like them back. My Xbox gamer tag is: IsaacPR4

IsaacPR4

The same issue has been systemic with my account as well for the last two days. At this point in time I feel there is no purpose for me to play this game if all progress is lost for the day. 

Gamer Tag: AgoosaMabobo

UCD_281861565292TTwqwpklPleI

I'm an Xbox One player and yesterday (11/2/18) I grinded for 7 hours trying to get the camos for my assault rifles. I got my KN gold and my Vapr and Maddox (sorry if I didn't spell these correctly) at 98 headshots each. At this point I was at about 400 wins on multiplayer and my game froze. I restarted it and logged back on only to find out that my KN was no longer gold, the headshots count on my Vapr and Maddox were set back to 68 each, and my wins on multiplayer were 365. That means that everything that I had done in about 4 hours was for nothing. I restarted my game today hoping that it was just a momentary bug, but nothing was fixed. I have read other players' experiences that have been worse than mine, but I don't get much time to play, and the little progress that I make when I finally get online has been for nothing. I am disappointed with this and I'm about to call it quits with trying to complete any challenges going forward; even sadder that this is the case not even a month after the game released.

Gamertag: JPCR7

JP_CR_7
Highlighted

I’ve had this happen to me 3 times now. I got the hades gold and got off and next morning all my headshots were gone. Loss calling cards and challenges. Same thing happened with the MX9 and the MPX. I’m so Sick and tired of this happening.

TornToaster2346

I’m on Xbox

Gamertag : shmacked miller

TornToaster2346

I unlocked the Kn gold camo yesterday, and when I get into the game today, the camo wasn't there. Gt: Lixely

hadutyg

Got - MoSHeR X / Xbox

weopns progress keeps resetting. Please help/Fix

MoSHeR X

My gamer tag is Am Yoshii and I constantly kept losing headshot on the Maddoc the whole time and when I finally grounded out everything and got gold that was my last camo for diamond. I then put diamond on every gun and turned off my game when I got back on I needed to redo the technical camouflage for the Maddoc again. Like all I wanted was a diamond icr

UCD_28177164856PScNqauVotjafl

Studios