Ballistics knife op wtf treyarch

Call of Duty Black Ops 4 General Discussion Forum

Good point.
Hiwayviper
I totally get the whole I don't have it idea and that's reasonable.

But realistically you have to deal with it for maybe a week or so.

I know there's new guns in this game, I've seen the ballistic knife kill a few people. The Tigershark seems to be the most common one I see (no idea if that was in the battle pass or not) and then I think it's an SMG that came out last season I've seen once.

Most people get sick of the weapons unless they are legit incredibly strong.
Same thing as when a dev say's they nerfed/buffed a weapon for the next 3-4 Days if it wasn't already being used massively it's usage skyrockets for a period of time before dying down again.
EoTR- (PS4 Message me here if you want to party up)
TheGLORY

It's much better than previous versions.

Hiwayviper
Highlighted

I saw about 10 of them this weekend.  Somebody must know how to rub the machinery...

"Confusion to the Enemy"
Pressing the Buttons harder makes the attack stronger!
The_Birdman62#3632146 Level 75

I heard stingray is more projectile base than ballistic knife

which makes no sense

hackerprolvl2

@hackerprolvl2 wrote:

I heard stingray is more projectile base than ballistic knife

which makes no sense

Yes, it is almost like they don't like grenade launchers for some odd reason -coughs- Modern Warfare -coughs-

BR0NY2

As an Xbox player, what exactly is OP on the  ballistic knife? It always was fine in older CoD games, so i not really understand that.

fupsen
Nothing about it is OP.

It falls into this category.
(Ignoring it's a loot box weapon)

It's a one hit kill weapon. Most players dislike being killed by OHK Weapons which is understandable. However there are these weird morals,at least when it comes to the people who actually voice opinions on the internet.

Shotguns being 1 hit kills...absolutely horrible to them and it's completely unfair
-Reason being most people aren't good with shotguns and it's not a "guaranteed" OHK especially these days so they don't like potentially dying from a hit marker when they always die to it one shot.

Ballistic Knife has and always will be one shot there's not real counter to it and the only way you don't die to it is if the person shooting it at you misses,but the ammo limitations for it is it's counter.

Then you get Snipers
Snipers for those people seem to be completely ok because that's their usual go to, they've determined that being able to one around quickscoping and abusing a game mechanic (as devs have called it) to be a "skill"...which most are bad at, but if they get a kill it has nothing to do with the weapon being used far outside it's intended range and they ignore that it's almost a 100% guaranteed 1 Shot Kill from anywhere on the map when it requires minimum 3 shots to kill them or upwards of 8 depending on the weapon.

The term "OP" is so obnoxiously thrown around about anything that kills an individual while they aren't good with it.
Calling most things after MW3 OP just shows how little COD was actually played by the individual because when I think OP I Think MW Series (most weapons) and the BO1 Famas especially compared to anything from recent times.
TheGLORY
You haven't seen the YouTube videos of how easy ballistic knife is then.
Hiwayviper
See that's the perk of playing the game.

I don't need to watch Youtube videos....I've probably played 50 Games since it's come out maybe a handful more and honestly, It doesn't phase me at all. I simply don't find it to be an issue. I'd still be more annoyed by a QSer killing me vs that.
TheGLORY

Studios