Call of Duty Black Ops 4 General Discussion Forum

Im mainly a solo player because i like being able to hear what im doing. The worst part about it is that i get bad teammates nearly every game. I have a 1.56 kd but a 0.56 win loss. Im sick of it. I dont know if its just me getting bad teammates or if other solo players are experiencing the same thing as i am.

jjbh57
16 REPLIES 16

I don't think you only get bad team mates. 

And if you only had bad team mates you won't win 56% of your matches

Roll the dice. Life is a gamble
GRaS is OP. Green Stars are OP
SaND get's everywhere
dtuchpunk Level 75
.56 win ratio means... 2 losses pretty much for every win. or roughly 33% of games are a win.
1.56 W/L ratio means you win about 60 % of your games. the math on this needs to be correct.
"I don't negotiate with terrorists, I smoke them out of their hidey holes"
- House
DJNumonic

@jjbh57 wrote:

Im mainly a solo player because i like being able to hear what im doing. The worst part about it is that i get bad teammates nearly every game. I have a 1.56 kd but a 0.56 win loss. Im sick of it. I dont know if its just me getting bad teammates or if other solo players are experiencing the same thing as i am.

partying vs soloing is a huge advantage, i usually get pub stomped when im solo goin vs high lvl groups of 3 and 4s, just good communication wins games.. usaully i can hold my own, but then they feed off the rooks and before u know it im getting owned by killstreaks.

Toothsome1

You’re not alone it’s very frustrating getting bad teammates all the time. Sometimes I just don’t want to play the game because all of these scrubs on my team, team balancing is back.... 

KzQs

I´m a solo player as well. Well I try to find games with no party´s higher than 3. Takes a little, but there are games with. About bad team mates, I feel your pain haha and yea I experience the same sometimes, not always, but sometimes. So I´m not the best player at all, but I go positive most of the time.

Horrorman Level 75

The chances of you getting 4 bad teammates every time are slim to none.

you sure your not overestimating your own skills?

Majinboooze#6990811
in reply to Majinboooze#6990811

Same here. Almost always playing solo and know that problem.

Mercenary playlists are needed here.

fupsen
in reply to Majinboooze#6990811

1.64 kill death ratio with a win loss of .21 im usually the highest scoring player in the game and every single one of my teammmates go negative almost every single game with no captures or any help at all!!!!! This needs to be fixed i cant win a *****ing game all on my own and the other team gets to feed off the jack asses on my team this game is almost unplayable dye to there match making

Izabekillinyous
in reply to Izabekillinyous

Go find a party guys...cmon now.  In my group there are guys of all skill level, but we are all mature adults that understand its a game with only an occasional rage.  Look for mature people and you wont have to worry about being able to hear yourself.

By the way.  A .56 win loss is not 56% for whomever mentioned it.  0.56 is closer to 30%

Stoutdude04

Studios