BRING BACK HC RICOCHET & VOTE TO KICK

Call of Duty Black Ops 4 General Discussion Forum

I prefer to play Hardcore game modes but there's too many griefers joining lobbies just to team kill other players and ruin the game or players that join their friends during a game in progress and end up on the other team so they "help" their team win by team killing.  We NEED to have Ricochet Hardcore brought back AND a working option to vote to kick during a game and in pre-game lobbies.  I understand that the kick feature could possibly be abused but it's still better than having people in a lobby that join to grief.

CallMeDaddy#1828150
5 REPLIES 5

Ricochet isn't hardcore.

Vote to kick.

People won't bother or it will be abused.

Roll the dice. Life is a gamble
GRaS is OP. Green Stars are OP
SaND get's everywhere
dtuchpunk Level 75

@dtuchpunk wrote:

Ricochet isn't hardcore.

Vote to kick.

People won't bother or it will be abused.

Ricochet is hardcore just instead of friendly taking the friendly fire damage, whoever shoots the friendly takes the damage.  They had it before in a previous game in the series that hardcore players appreciated but wasn't brought back. 

CallMeDaddy#1828150

Most hardcore players want hardcore as is.

That they need to be focused.

Have awareness where teams are or possibly are.

Roll the dice. Life is a gamble
GRaS is OP. Green Stars are OP
SaND get's everywhere
dtuchpunk Level 75

Have you played Hardcore on the game?!  Everyone I've spoken to in game wishes they would bring back Ricochet Hardcore.

CallMeDaddy#1828150
Highlighted
So everyone you've spoken to accounts for at the very least the majority?

You're concerned about the griefers which is understandable...but Ricochet in my opinion allows for even worse (from my experiences of playing).

At least in normal HC it's 3 strikes and you're out. Ricochet you can be griefed the entire match. I could literally just follow you around and walk in front of you the entire match having you kill yourself with absolutely no punishment to myself.

HC is meant so you pay attention and watch your fire. Stuff happens and sometimes you shoot a teammate, most of the time people are just dumb and explode teammates or blind fire.
EoTR- (PS4 Message me here if you want to party up)
TheGLORY

Studios