Call of Duty Black Ops 4 General Discussion Forum

Hey, guys!  I’m a decent player and looking for girls to clan up.  I also play mw remastered and Apex.  I have a mic too, so add meeeee.  Or if you have another group to join, let me know about it!

PS- I’m also open to playing with guys but pls be respectful and not a douche. 

FemFatale_Platon

FemaleFPS
20 REPLIES 20
Highlighted

You might want to check the clan section.

Roll the dice. Life is a gamble
GRaS is OP. Green Stars are OP
SaND get's everywhere
dtuchpunk Level 75

Not a bad idea!  I literally just created an account, so I’m not sure how to navigate.  Thanks for the tip though!

FemaleFPS

Max223560

In addition to the General Discussion Section take a look in the Clan Section.  Your options open up a little over there.  Also go back to the WW2, IW, BO3 and Ghosts forums Clan section.  I know for a fact there were some female clans looking for players on those.  I'm sure they've transitioned to BO4.

"Confusion to the Enemy"
Pressing the Buttons harder makes the attack stronger!
Im_Old_School Level 75
Hey I’m also looking for girl gamers that play black ops 4, I want to make my group a bit more diverse. If you want to join send me a friend request:TheBasicImpulse
Vortex_ll

Hey y’all! Looking for girl gamers to play mainly hardcore search and destroy. I’m down to play whatever but I mainly play search. Feel free to add me! midgetmac402

Midgetmac420#6847460

Sounds like you need attention more than most people considering you chose to troll.  Get a life!  Bye Smiley Happy

FemaleFPS

Lmao please stop making me laugh with how idiotic you are.  It’s pathetic.  Go ahead and tell me about “my daddy issues” oh and while you’re at it tell me that I need to find a man to give me attention.  Considering my father and I are great and my husband and I are in love, nothing you say will offend me. 

FemaleFPS

LMAOOOOOO omg I’m rolling on the floor right now 😂😂😂😂 you’re so pathetic this is great.  Please keep your attempts to offend me coming!  This is also probably coming from a fat nerd who is still single and likely on tinder when hes not trying to make random people on cod forums feel bad; I really hope you reply so my hubby and I can keep laughing 😆 

FemaleFPS

Studios