Allow Cryptokeys to purchase in game things

Call of Duty Black Ops 4 General Discussion Forum

Such as:Calling Cards, different versions of an attachment. (Like how in BO3 you have the option to choose between 2 different grips if you unlocked one in a crate) And clothing such as Head Gear and Body Gear and weapons too. Seriously I only have 2! TWO complete sets of 6/6 calling cards just to unlock the animated one. Its ridiculous just to get these certain things in crates. We should be able to purchase, unlock these things with our Cryptokeys as well. Just place a set ammount for the Calling cards, and ect. That way at least every single thing in the game will be attainable and not attained by random luck throught the loot crates. I still don't have a futuristic gun. That shot gun or pistol!

Dark Ryu
9 REPLIES 9

Literally, other than Stonewall I think you're the only one that cares about this game in the whole world

Rivet_Skull

Black Ops is the only Cod for me now and yes I love it. I'm getting the digital delux

Dark Ryu

No crypto keys needed 

You should be able to everything by playing. Levelling up doing challenges

Roll the dice. Life is a gamble
GRaS is OP. Green Stars are OP
SaND get's everywhere
dtuchpunk Level 75

I'm saying like in Overwatch. Let us buy our stuff with Cryptokeys

Dark Ryu
It's so weird asking the Devs to make it so people who spend money are more likely to get cool stuff.

We should be encouraging them to make it so we can work to EARN everything in game... not by chance. Not by luck. Not by swiping Mommy's credit card.
"Being Human totally sucks most of the time.

Videogames are the only thing that make life bearable."

-Anorak's Almanac, Chapter 91, Verses 1-2
NiceDrewishFela Level 75

Or better yet, they let us earn things in game without trashy gambling/paywalls. Let's not encourage the devs to do stupid stuff mmk?

gotsomestars Level 75

If they kept it cosmetic items only I would have no issue with it. I may not use it but others that enjoy that sort of thing might. It would not give them any advantage over me, it wouldn’t automatically give them the win. It’s when it goes beyond the cosmetics that the issues come up.

MindSpazms Level 75

@MindSpazms wrote:

If they kept it cosmetic items only I would have no issue with it. I may not use it but others that enjoy that sort of thing might. It would not give them any advantage over me, it wouldn’t automatically give them the win. It’s when it goes beyond the cosmetics that the issues come up.

My prediction, stat changing weapons and probably other game changing items will be behind a paywall that can not be earned or provided in supply drops. As hinted by the new update to BO3, if I am not mistaken, you now can only pay for stuff from COD points meaning not even in supply drops. I believe these at the moment are only specilaist outfits which is cosmetic but these greedy turds are going to probably use that as a metric on how B03 does with and come back and claim it's not enough extra money and add game changing items, if not at launch than probably and more likely following X-MAS (like they did in BO3). Mainly so they don't loose pre-orders and xmas sales and of course so no one can return the game after learning about this stuff.

It appears they are doubling down on this and telling the fans to F-OFF with their complaints on the micro-transaction complaints and go the complete opposite way and gouge fans even more than they have in the past. BO3 now is just a big microtransaction market place, there is more content in that game via supply drop than original launch content and BO4 will be no different, likely be worse especailly since some of the ytubers are starting to try and spin this as a positive.

Everytime they do annoucne something new, I dislike 3arch even more. Before the annoucement of BO4 3arch was probably my favorite of the 3 devs, now they are in dead last. I really don't believe this is all Activision, I believe 3arch is just as much to blame for this BS, possibly more.

MurkBeserk Level 75
Highlighted

I bought the Outrider and Battery outfit. I liked it. This is what i meant to allow Cryptokeys to purchase stuff like this. 

Not just CodPoints.

Dark Ryu

Studios