Aim Assist for Snipers on Console BO4

Call of Duty Black Ops 4 General Discussion Forum

U want aim assist for console? Rly u have much bigger 1 shot kill radius, we need to hit headshot or clavicle to get 1 shot kill with koshka and chest with palladin so dont cry u can shoot him almost everywhere +u have quick scope aim assist and thats kinda pain in the ass on pc when u just running and droppin em like crazy

Tr1X_x
You're replying to someone that made the thread back in october,congratulation.
VonCarsteins

Hi, @VonCarsteins . I'm replying to a comment made 5 minutes ago. How's your day going? 

mygamertagsucks Level 75
Lol,good and your?
VonCarsteins

I've had worse. I've had better. All in all, I'm alive. So, I'm doing awesome compared to some. 

mygamertagsucks Level 75

First few month of this game , snipers were wicked to use . I didn’t nothing but snipers . 

Ever since ads sensitivity and high zoom sensitivity was added , aiming in general has never been the same . 

I was making montage vids prior to these dumb sensitivity additions and now using a sniper is impossible. I get negative every game , kill one or too people and that’s from 30+ kill games before using a sniper . 

This game has been *****ed with so badly it’s not enjoyable and feels completely broken. 

They ruined the game full stop , it’s clearly the worst quality cod Iv ever owned hands down .

If they put aim assist now on snipers , that would make it even more ***** because aim assist in bo4 is broken ! Not working properly and throws off all my shots . This game simply is a disaster and I’m sure Activision staff play and know it themselves . 

This faulty game is so obvious they can’t be sitting there thinking it’s top notch , no way !

nixster12
You want one shot aimbot so you can run around killing everyone with no way for them to counter it. Not many people can quick scope and I hope it stays that way.
xcrgaming

Studios