Aim Assist for Snipers on Console BO4

Call of Duty Black Ops 4 General Discussion Forum

sniping is fine the way it is. They need to leave it alone its actually in a balanced state for console.

vvDoZeRvv
Highlighted

Pffff you must be the kind of guy going with Light machine guns with thermal. 
Quick scoping is harder then you think and if you get owned by sniper its just that you suck....

HighsaacYTB
They have just made the sniper rifles more realistic... its BS that a guy can run with a heavy sniper rifle throw it up and get a head shot before a person with a AR or SMG can get a shot off. I wish they had lobby's available for NO sniper rifles then this game came out and it was VERY enjoyable that people weren't quick scoping....I only have 2 problems with the game, spawn camping and bunny hopping all over the map (mostly in HC FFA)
Trae Barfield
I_HAV2_POOP

They didnt take away aim assist for the purpose of making snipers note realistic... 

That's utterly bull*****.

They absolutely took aim assist off sniper rifles to please ignorant reg gunners. 

Yet every single call of duty has people bitching about aim assist on snipers when they don't even have aim assist... which should tell you that people who complained about aim assist on snipers had no actual idea how it worked and just looked for something to ***** about.

Unfortunately a big chunk of the ignorant population complained about aim assist on snipers and they decided to remove it. Which it doesnt effect quickscoping. 

However it effects drag scoping and regular sniping which is unfair and quite difficult in bo4 with the movement being so fast and ARs dominating the game which means sniper distances don't exist.

I agree, snipers should have aim assist... especially with how strong it is on all the reg guns and how ARs are lasers in bo4.

St0newa11

Cuz aiming with a controller without aim assist is too hard for you. Go buy a gameboy 😂😂😂😂

Circa_702
Turn off your aim assist and post a video of you playing without it. Idiot.
ffs32

@Circa_702 wrote:

Cuz aiming with a controller without aim assist is too hard for you. Go buy a gameboy 😂😂😂😂

^is this kid for real? Like I kinda feel bad for him if he actually thinks like this lol

St0newa11

@Circa_702 wrote:

^is this kid for real? Like I kinda feel bad for him if he actually thinks like this lol

St0newa11

@St0newa11 wrote:

You understand aim assist is in the game because controllers suck for aiming right? Pretty much every fps on console has aim assist...

Trying to make yourself out to be a "real gamer" was pretty laughable. Lol

You blame controllers for your lack of aiming skills. You try to bash someone wanting to remove aim assist but you're not even mediocre WITH aim assist. 

I made a video for you last night of a game with little to zero aim assist so you can see that not everyone needs aim assist, you peasant. Enjoy!

P.S. I don't feel bad for you, scrub lord.

Circa_702

Oh God.... you just made the biggest fool of yourself... hahahahahHaHHhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Did you really just try to prove to me that aim assist isnt needed on console with a controller, by posting H1Z1 footage? Smh hahahahaha oh God I haven't laughed like this since I was a little girl lol.

First off third person doesnt need aim assist nearly as much as first person. 

Second its h1z1... you posted game play of a slow ass game trying to prove that aim assist isn't needed for a much faster arcade twitch fps shooter??? The idea that you just tried to compare the two is hilarious.

Third: h1z1 does have aim assist. It slows your crosshair down when moving over a target. So you proved nothing but how ignorant you are.

Do some research next time rather than coming out here acting like your some big thing, when you arent even close to being worth anyone's time here. 

Pleb

P.S. how did you make a video for me last night when I replied to this hilariously ignorant thread today? Hahahah why don't you post some cod footage so we can see your real in game name and look up your stats?  I assume you didn't post cod footage of you running around without aim assist because it would be embarrassing.

St0newa11

Studios