Aim Assist for Snipers on Console BO4

Call of Duty Black Ops 4 General Discussion Forum

Snipers in Black Ops 4 need aim assist. 

Sniping is simply too hard on console without aim assist. Assault rifles will consistently out gun a sniper at ranges in which the sniper should win. This has nothing to do with the skill level of either player. The difference is one player has aim assist, the other does not. To those who disagree, I would like to see you 1v1 me without aim assist using any gun of your choice while I snipe. 

The argument that sniping is too easy with aim assist is simply bs. To be able to quickly lock onto an enemy chest or head and get a shot off before the enemy can spray you down takes months and years of practice and removing aim assit punishes those of us who put in the time to compete with reg gunners.

Anti-snipers do make a valid point, however. Snipers should not be able to out gun an AR or SMG at short ranges. Removing aim assist is not the solution. That punishes snipers at ALL distances, especially at sniping distance since the targets are smaller, and even with aim assist, it is still hard to shoot a small target. A good solution would be to implement the battlefield sniping mechanics in which snipers are deadly at certain distances and if you shoot at someone at smg distance, it does reduced damage. A 2nd solution would be to make snipers have a charge rate similar to the Overwatch sniper(Widowmaker). Although headshots should be one shot at any distance and with any charge rate.

Unfortunately snipers are being unfairly punished because of the complaints of reg gunners who say it is unfun to play against snipers. It is the DEVS responsibility to BALANCE snipers and not completely adhere to one side of their player base. We paid the $60 as well.

To those who say "git gud". I have a 2.8 k/d and I am consistently at the top of the leaderboards in most of my games with regular guns while with snipers, I have less than a 1 k/d and I struggle to break top 3 because of how bad they are without aim assist. 

ffs32
84 REPLIES 84

Holy ***** gtfo now you want the legal aimbot added to snipers LOLOLOL

p.s. Quick scope sniper has aimbot for the split second before ads pops up. Tips for free

Circa_702

You're an idiot if you think aim assist is aimbot. By that logic, literally everyone who has ever used a regular gun on any call of duty with aim assist has aimbot. 

P.S. I couldn't care less about quickscoping. You would know that if you actually read my post. I want snipers balanced. You ignorant fool.

ffs32

"By that logic, literally everyone who has ever used a regular gun on any call of duty with aim assist has aimbot."

Pretty much.  What's the point of even playing an FPS on a console?

Ninjaloot

Call of duty = console, dumbass

HighsaacYTB

I wish cod came to their senses and stopped catering to the #ussy generation gamers “ I NEED AIM ASSIST IM BAD” 😂😂😂

CE16AF15-B2E3-4A9D-BC0B-9047E588B6E5.gif

Circa_702
Highlighted
Turn off your aim assist then idiot.

Did you even realize that every single game which requires aim on console has aim assist? Why? Because aiming with your thumbs is simply too hard.

Stay off the internet, your ignorance is showing.
ffs32

Too hard 😂😂😂😂😂

H1Z1 on console is legit, little to non existence aim assist and you’re here crying “aiming with a controller is too hard” lmao stop gaming you dweeb. 

You wanting to add aim assist to snipers lmao idiot piss off and get gud. 😂😂😂😂😂

Circa_702
You made 1 point in your whole post, insulted me, then didn't disprove any of my points. How old are you?
H1Z1 and COD multiplayer are completely different gaming genres with different experiences. Your point is irrelevant. Sit down kid.
ffs32

I made my point, you're just bad and want the game to play for you. Now go have mom and dad buy you a Wii doofus, console shooters are just not for you scrub lord.

Circa_702

Studios