cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cabela's Big Game Hunter Pro Hunts 2014, is bugged and i need help fixing it!!!

Cabela’s Big Game Hunter Forum

bought the game from steam and was working fine until about 36 hours worth of play, then and now it refuses to load and doesn't work even when I reinstall the game on my PC any help here would be great!!!

Phoenix_vigor
6 REPLIES 6

Hi,

A support case was created for you and you should be contacted shortly by a Customer Support Representative, if you haven't been already. You can view and update your case at the Activision Support website. After logging in, go to "My Support" then "My Cases".

Thanks,

^KJ

Go to Activision Aces!
Community Coordinator

same thing with my game

blairw123

it seems that the problem persists without Activision to do something concrete to fix this bug. Now that I have Windows 10 and I uninstall the game Hunts Pro to reinstall it again I click play to start it and nothing happens. Should we ask hackers to find what is not working ???  I enjoyed this game until I reached the northeast of the map, I have not had time to go hunting in the southwest or the northwest because of the damn problem. I find the behavior of animals in this game is very realistic when grazing grass and that we observed when we do too much noise and beautiful scenery but the problems of this bug made me angryAccording to several comments it seems that the problem is caused when we reach a certain progress, but why Activision does nothing to create a patch to fix this damn bug ????  We feel it solves more problems in the game like Call of Duty as the virtual hunting game.

andrebiggamehun

The other games that is very realistic is The Hunter, so far I can still play this game. The dynamic weather is present in this game compared to Big Game Hunter Pro Hunts is none. Until then I can do is wait, because the game does not start at all there is nothing to do now, Activision has to move and respond to player complaints.

andrebiggamehun

Your post is from 2016- It appears that nothing is solved here by Activision. Integrity is everything to me. If Activision has none then I am forever done with Activision.

wilsoncreekfarm

Same here, have not been able to play it since purchase. I own a high end computer and video card so that is not the problem.

naughtymirror
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS
custom.activision.cookie_disclaimer