cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

third person mode

Bond

I know to keep up with the times shooters have to all look the same for people to like it,but this is bond and we all like to see who we are playing with.If I cant see james clothes,gadgets,facial features,etc.then this is just another call of duty game.We all like shooters and we all like bond so at least try to put in a mode where you can have the option for first or third person or even over the shoulder I could live with for single and multiplayer.

mutantkev
17 REPLIES 17

See this is the kinda idea i was getting at before! i dont want this game following others shooters. The third person mode worked with From Russia With Love and i like the Nightfire layout.

terma8r

After playing GRFS and GRO, a third-person shooter with a cover system would be nice.

spankymcshif

After playing GRFS and GRO

what?

No Not A Thirt Person, Only when youre Covering or something like that you should be able to see bond cause in Nightfire, goldeneye and all those other first person games, the gameplay is just terrific

GuidoMing

^ absolutly 100%

a bond game should feel like Nightfire/Goldeneye, but maybe with a bit more updated look and feel. Those layouts worked perfectly with the game and for that reason is why they were a ton of fun.

terma8r

hey I'm a fan of both, a Bonds egine should be so good that the option to play it in either third person or first is there like in jedi knight 2 or hitman bloodmoney. 

i think nightfire had a good opening sequence which it soon lost in favour of some rather dire. everything or nothing and from russia with love provided some rather good experiances though.  I hope that Legends is using some new engine and not just the Goldeneye one, i played jungle levels the other day only to realise how bad birds, butterflys and grass was. for a game so far on from the likes of metal gear solid 3 i dont know why this was the case except that it was just a reskined port of the wii game.

the multiplayer could use some work too, i find that though a whole host of extra level types are available no one really seems to play them, also we should be able to track friends and join them instead of getting plonked in lobbys randomly.  if a host quits host migration should occur. 

prehaps the reloaded goldeneye was a way of getting a bond game into 2 year development though?

A Bond game should be like Everything or Nothing and Bloodstone, 2/3th person view, shooting, DRIVING (someting ripped off in Goldeneye games) Other things you can add is gadgets and good Bond moments like Bond massasing the girl in Everything Or Nothing.

I really didn't like Goldeneye i'm amazed I even botherd finishing the game, I really liked Bloodstone tough and as I said Everything or Nothing is (in my opinon) the best Bond game, you feel like Bond in it!

Goldeneye felt like Call Of Duty (which I actually don't like to much) it's a BOND game NOT Call of Duty!

CaptainRegor

"Goldeneye felt like Call Of Duty (which I actually don't like to much) it's a BOND game NOT Call of Duty!"

100% true!! i dont want Legends to be like that at all, it would totally ruin it. And yeah i liked Everything or nothing, it played good in 3rd person..except i didnt like the multiplayer at all.

terma8r
Highlighted

yeah the multiplayer deal is true even tough I did enoy the co-op story mode.

What i want for 007: Legends (which should be made as the ultimate Bond game since its the 50th anniversary game)

- 3 Person (maybe you can choose what you prefear)

- Epic Hand to Hand

- Bond feel not COD feel

- Great Sountrack

- Great Story

- Great Gameplay

- Daniel Craig (confirmed)

- Really good multiplayer local and online (Goldeneye provided alot of differnt modes but many felt like the same i want a co-op story maybe 004 and 005?)

CaptainRegor
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS