cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What do you think will differ in 007 legends than the other bond games?

SOLVED

Bond

Do you think 007 legends will be different from all the other Daniel Craig games? This will be Daniel's fourth appearance in the Bond game series but do you think it will just be like his other ones with the usual standard smart phone, call of duty style, average graphics, no gadgets and basic multiplayer?

I am sure all bond fans do not want the games ruined by taking out all the good stuff that we love and replacing it with unfamiliar "bond" styles. Of course we still expect to have the standard issue p99, exotic locations and the usual bond that we love but do you think it will be ruined or will it stand out from other bond games?

I can't stress enough how much i hate the smartphone and having no gadgets, no 007 tokens and no alternative routes which totally ruins the game. I really enjoy the Daniel Craig Bond games overall, but if they fill the gaps and add in all the classic bond themes and extras, they might be able to make a smashing Bond game since the classics!

And an added bonus, Treyarch are making call of duty this year so hopefully activision will be focusing on this game not stupid call of duty!!!

Thanks to all who reply any suggestions or comments!   =]

aaron007
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Thanks for commenting! I totally agree that if they include what all the fans want (gadgets, James Bond style gameplay, driving scenes, good locations, etc..) then they will make one brilliant bond game! Of course if it was all original it would just be the same old plain bond which can get boring, so there has to be new stuff added in. Also, it would be great if they removed the smart phone which they included in blood stone and goldeneye, which I think is pointless and not exciting without gadgets!

aaron007
5 REPLIES 5

Youre Totally right, The games with Daniel Craig are fun to play, but I Want the real JAMES F*CKING BOND

GuidoMing

I think really if they analyze what the recent bond games have done and improve or change what was missing AND they listen and understand what "we" the community are saying and suggesting, then there no doubt that this game will be outstanding. For bond games i think its about getting the classic basics in; like the gadget, locations, quirky lines, and a good villian role.

terma8r

Thanks for commenting! I totally agree that if they include what all the fans want (gadgets, James Bond style gameplay, driving scenes, good locations, etc..) then they will make one brilliant bond game! Of course if it was all original it would just be the same old plain bond which can get boring, so there has to be new stuff added in. Also, it would be great if they removed the smart phone which they included in blood stone and goldeneye, which I think is pointless and not exciting without gadgets!

aaron007

The Gadgets would make the game sooo much more interesting!

terma8r

I think the game needs to be more than just gadgets and killing let me be bond i want to play cards against le chiffre.

NellieFunk
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS