cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Skyfall DLC for PC

Bond

I saw that the DLC will be avaliable on steam 20th november , but I can't find it
Is it delayed or somthing ?

Lion6
12 REPLIES 12

Any news ?

It's 22nd november and we can't get the skyfall mission , steam have released a DLC of Eve & Patrice characters , and they didn't release the mission itself

Lion6

It's delayed. I just got a response from Activision support. No firm release date as yet.

Uncle_Moose

Wow. Activision needs to get it together and get that DLC released. The Skyfall misions were some short, but fun missions.

BravoTwo2

It's now a fortnight since the Skyfall DLC was meant to be available on Steam for PC players. Can anyone confirm whether it's finally appeared or not. I can't understand why it's taking so much much longer than the console versions. Perhaps the entire mission has to be downloaded and it's not just a 100kB unlock key.

the_Danster

I got a reply from activision

I am sorry to hear about the issue with the James bond game.

Unfurtunally the legends-skyfall-mission is not available for the PC yet. We do not have a release date yet, but it should be available soon.   If you have any further questions concerning this case, please visit http://support.activision.com to contact us. If you experience problems with any game, please use the same link to create a new case."

Kind regards,

Aleksandra

Activision Customer Services

Lion6

That's strange how the DLC isn't yet released on the PC...  It is for the other consoles. You aren't really missing anything because the free dlc isn't that great. It doesn't portray the story correctly and you don't even go to Skyfall at the end or even kill the main villain..

That's a big down side to this game, they don't re-imagine the story as well as they should. Or they make the missions wayyy to short.

aaron007

I know that this mission is bad , but I think I should at least have a complete game because I paid for it , The game is not bad and I was happy with it but the customer support is very bad specially in the PC version , I think that no one will buy a James Bond game under the activision license , They actually ruined the serise

Lion6

Did you get any response from Activision Support? I am unable to even create a support case as it does not exist as selectable under Windows when I have tried - sounds like the runaround is being given, were it not for there being clear advertisement on the game case for the unlocking of this mission.

If it weren't so clearly advertised on the DVD case (and with no covering in the EULA) this may not be an issue, but at present the box is stating something is available which is impossible to even get detail on!

AndyJWS

The last response I got from them was on Dec 21 , they said that they currently don't have any information about the DLC and as soon as they got the release date they will inform me about , but I don't think they'll release it

Lion6
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS