cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please create a 007 Legends in-game community

Bond

I would like to see an on-line, in-game community for 007 Legends for XBOX Live and the Playstation Network, that would work like IMVU or SecondLife. Here, 007 Legends players would be able to play with each other in different "worlds", where various online missiosn could be completed, clans could battle against one another, and other members of the 007 Legends community could walk around a city or camp or other locale and visit clubs, buildings, offices, stores, and can have the chance to communicate (text or voice) with other members, customize their characters, weapons, and vehicles, among other things. It would be just like an online virtual reality community.

jdeese
3 REPLIES 3

I see what you are getting at and it is an interesting idea. I think they should do something like Battlelog, where you can see your stats, create clan, and talk on the forums with others

terma8r

Yeah! That's a great idea. I hope Activision sees this and catches on. Who knows? This may be the new gaming innovation that will generate a huge spike in 007 games the same way that COD has great appeal.

jdeese
Highlighted

That would be cool to see!! lol a James Bond game having as much player as a popular title game

terma8r
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS