cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Skyfall DLC on the Playstation Network

Bond

Nothing if I search for 007 (except the movie trailer), nothin on Bond, nothing on Legends, where is the SkyfallDLC?

Vesperfan
6 REPLIES 6

Hmm.. I downloaded the Skyfall DLC in early December time for the xbox 306 and it works fine. I checked on the Xbox Live Arcade and I people can still download it. I took a photo of it:

http://i1289.photobucket.com/albums/b519/aaron294476/130120-013037.jpg?t=1358645678

I don't have a clue why they have taken down the content for Playstation because everyone who buys 007 Legends is entitled to download the free content. Have you made sure you have double checked and searched for it properly?

If you still can't find it, the only thing I can think of is that it might have something to do with Activision's license to the Bond gaming franchise. They have taken all their Bond games off steam and their website, so I wouldn't be surprised if they do it for xbox and Playstation? This is only a possibility, you never know they might of just temporarily taken the Skyfall content off PSN store for an update.

aaron007

Thank you for the reply, I have checked thouroughly. As I bought this game new, I'm very dissapointed.

Vesperfan

No problem   I think the customer service is absolutely shocking, the gaming companies just don't seem to care if we get the game to standard or not.

We should all get the DLC even if we buy the game second hand. Considering you have spend probably more than £25 brand new for the game I would try to contact Activision and see what is going on.

aaron007

Having the same problem too. I only got the game at Christmas and I didn't get to download the mission yet, My GF's brother got it for at the same time as me but he played it before me and has downloaded the mission. I try a week later and its nowhere to be found. Its disgraceful. Atleast the mission should have been with a code or something to link straight to it but the fact tha it can't even be found is shocking.

fudgecakez

Do you know how to use the search function on PSN? Its at the top?

Type Skyfall into that and the downloadable content will come up.

I had the same problem, I couldn't find it but I used the search feature and I found it no bother.

Scotland-Rules

Searched for 007, BOND, SKYFALL, LEGENDS and still no DLC. Any other syggestions?

numtWOBLEE
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS