cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My thought

Bond

Hey hows its going guys?

I have been a huge fan of the bond games for a long time now, and what really

keeps me playing and having a good time is the 4 player splitscreen multiplayer. I loved Nightfire and Agent Under Fire for the AI componet and From Russia With Love with the traps ideas. Now i hope this game will take on these ideas and implement them into its multiplayer.

Some other factors I hope are put in multiplayer are the use of playing as characters from the different movies (mi6 agents and the villians and henchmen)

I really felt like Nightfires layout was the best bond to play, so none of this "today first person shooter crap" ie... sprinting or iron sights. Just stick to the good old layout like Nightfire, it works perfectly.

Music is a big factor and really pulls a game together, so im hoping for a classic bond feel to the music that really gives this game a push for character.

I cannot tell you how much fun i have had playing Nightfire with my friends, whether we were against the bots or eachother. The weapons, game modes, and assortment of characters was excellent. I hope this game learns and creates something that i can put the same amount of fun and time into

terma8r
6 REPLIES 6

You have a good nostalgic idea, but aiming down iron sights is just a given these days. It adds to the realism and if it is taken out, then it makes the game fizzle out.

jdeese

Yes i understand what your saying in the sence that they have to keep up with the times and the feel of todays shooters. But i just feel the game would be stronger with and modern look with graphics and etc.. but have the older feel to it, not like Goldeneye but more like Agent Under Fire and Night fire. However what they could do is put an option in the options menu in hte game that allows for the switch between both modes (if thats possible)

terma8r

Hmmm, I wouldn't mind all of that, I did like the mode of quantum of solace where one player was bond and the rest had to kill him, Kinda like Heroes but solo.

Ro1ism

That would be a fun game mode to play, and it would it been cool if we could play these game types offline 4 player with bots. Playing with friends and bots is still an awesome experience and i hope they dont miss out on this opportunity!

terma8r

I wouldn't mind carrying as many weapons as you want, but I love sprinting, and I would be very, very shocked if this game used auto-aim and no aim down the sight.

but if they included an option for a classic bond gameplay, I would probably flip out in happiness.

oldmanjenkins44
in reply to oldmanjenkins44

lol me too

terma8r
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS
custom.activision.cookie_disclaimer