cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Movie that you want to see as a game

Bond

Ok, so I made a discussion talking about a game I would like to see in the future. I talked about votes for movies and my idea so we could send this to activision maybe they will make an awesome game: please vote for which movies to see. (i will not put Pierce or Craigs movies because all their movies were turned into games BUT! maybe Skyfall because in Legends the level was so short. I will also exclude the other movies in legends)

1. Dr. No
  2. Thunderball
  3. You Only Live Twice
  4. Diamonds are Forever
  5. Live and Let Die
  6. The Man with the Golden Gun
  7. The Spy who Loved Me
  8. For Your Eyes Only
  9. Octopussy
  10. A View To A Kill
  11. The Living Daylights
  12. Skyfall

(From Russia With Love is not on the list because it had already been turned into a game)

Tell me what modes you would like to see in multiplayer or a new way to play stealth like being able to move bodies. I want this game to be first person view. I want it to stay in the 60's, 70's, 80's or, if Skyfall, then you could make it modern. No oother movie is going to be modernized.

Also, tell me your DLC ideas. I want to play as all Bonds, extra stuff like that.

I also don't want to play as Craig in The Spy Who Loved Me so don't suggest Craig's voice.

JohnnyBond007
10 REPLIES 10

I'm totally agree with you! The bext game should be based on classics 007 movies, but developers would not go so. Only when licence going back to EA, maybe then we see awesome game, like "From Russia with love". Activision and Eurocom still have a little time for to doing some good FPS game, but they beter but it's beter not to let the COD at the same time with 007)

fixer70

I would love to play The Spy Who Loved Me, I know they already did a game but it was just a driving game so that doesn't really count. I would love to have a multiplayer like the one on COD Black Ops 1 which is equal to the one on Nightfire and I would like the game to feature the real actors' likenings and voices (I know that Curt Jurgens is dead but they could try and replicate it as EA did for Bernard Lee or Pedro Armendáriz on From Russia With Love), a REAL Stealth mode and driving missions like the ones on Nightfire or Everything or Nothing, two wonderful Bond games. I would also like if you could choose your weapon, the PPK or the P99 but if not possible then just put the PPK which is Bond's gun the real Legend!

Also in the driving missions, put (of course) the Lotus Esprit and a DLC or Cheat to drive the DB5!

Joao941

I think, that Dr.No and Thunderball is great movies, but as FPS games not too good. Actually You Only Live Twice and Diamonds Are Forever could be a nice stelth action with racers levels. Evetyone movie with Roger Moore gonna be epic, like TMWTGG and LALD. Movies with Dalton is good for great adveture, but i'm prefer Moore and Connery likeness for Bons, so DAF and LALD best movies for will be a games =)

fixer70

TMWTGG and LALD would be awesome games!

JohnnyBond007

Votes:

1. Dr. No
  2. Thunderball
  3. You Only Live Twice
  4. Diamonds are Forever
  5. Live and Let Die: 2 (including me)
  6. The Man with the Golden Gun: 1
  7. The Spy who Loved Me: 2 (including me)
  8. For Your Eyes Only
  9. Octopussy
  10. A View To A Kill
  11. The Living Daylights
  12. Skyfall
JohnnyBond007

I would love to see Skyfall done again because it is very short and is noticeably rushed. It feels so tacky and really short it's such a bad ending to the game. 007 Legends is a reasonably good-average game with a great concept that sounds great but it just doesn't work. That's why Skyfall should be re made with FULL plot with Raoul Silva, we should get to go to all Locations featured (London, Scotland, Shanghai and Turkey)

For a Connery film as a game I would like to see You Only Live Twice because it is one of my favourite Bond films. Also it is the first film when we get to see Blofeld's face. The volcano lair is such a stunning set and probably one of the finest sets built for a film. It is such a good piece of cinema with all the Bond puns, Locations, Music, Bond girls, Gadgets, vehicles and action sequences. It would be perfect for a game.

To  be honest.. I wouldn't like to have another Timothy Dalton film re-made into a game mainly because he didn't make the best films. Although the car chase on ice was pretty cool

And of course.. From Rodger Moore I would definitely want to see The Spy Who Loved me in a Video Game. It is one of my favourite films. I think Karl Stromberg is a creepy and menacing villain along with the appearance of Jaws is a good combination. There are many opportunities for action sequences and maybe even a level in the Lotus underwater would be cool!

Whatever they do for the next Bond game wheater they re-make the film(s), make a new storyline like Blood Stone or base it on the next Daniel Craig film... I hope they do it properly and not rushed like this game.

Also Merry Christmas!

aaron007

Votes:

1. Dr. No
  2. Thunderball
  3. You Only Live Twice: 1
  4. Diamonds are Forever
  5. Live and Let Die: 2 (including me)
  6. The Man with the Golden Gun: 1
  7. The Spy who Loved Me: 3 (including me)
  8. For Your Eyes Only
  9. Octopussy
  10. A View To A Kill
  11. The Living Daylights
  12. Skyfall: 1

Merry Christmas!

I got Bond 50 and I'm so happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JohnnyBond007

At the moment it is clear most of us want The Spy Who Loved Me to be re-made into a game. But to be honest I would prefer to have a unique Bond storyline style of game like Nightfire, Blood Stone etc.. 007 Legends is really good and I do enjoy it but it is now boring.. I have played through the campaign several times, I have completed the MI6 OPS, online multiplayer I am currently ranked #137 on the xbl leaderboards.. I prefer GE Reloaded, Blood Stone and Quantum Of Solace..!!  :'(

Oh very nice! Is it the Bond 50 Blu-Ray you got? I am really considering buying it but I don't have a blu-ray player/PS3 to play it on.. Also I already own all the films on DVD. Is it really worth it? I am so tempted to go out and buy a cheap blu-ray player for like £25/30 especially for it! XD

Anyway I hope you had a good New Year and Christmas!

aaron007

THE WORLD IS NOT ENOUGH! THE WORLD KS NOT ENOUGH, come on, Elektra is one of the strongest characters in my opinion. Give me THE WORLD IS NOT ENOUGH... NOW!!!

CaelMcLeish
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS
custom.activision.cookie_disclaimer