cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inverted x and y axis?

Bond

Does anyone know if there will be an option for inverting the x and y axis ?

I dont own GE R but when i played the demo i was put off getting it because it simply didnt have the option for inverted controls .I really need to be able to invert both axis inorder to play properly.

Is anyone else worried about this?

Please let me know below.

MaxZorin
6 REPLIES 6

I am not really too sure, But I usually don't fiddle about with the controls, I just keep it to the standard Bond one. But for players that prefer that sort of thing there will most likely be that option to change or modify the controls to the way you like it.

I am not that worried, because I am used to playing COD4 and 5 that have similar controls to GER's.

aaron007

I'm pretty sure that all recent Bond games have had the option to invert the axis. Though I also played the Reloaded demo, I would be surprised if the full game did not allow this option, and I would be doubly surprised if it wasn't available for Legends.

the_Danster

I agree. This is something that basically all games have. There will be without a doubt an option where you can change your control preferences. It would be very strange if you couldn't! I am not concerned about this because I just keep it to the standard controls.

aaron007

Thank you all for the replies!

I guess it really is the case now that most gamers dont use invert like me.

It really is suprising and annoying how many games dont have the option. Bulletstorm didnt have it and sniper elite. With the frantic gameplay games i find it impossible though i was able to tollerate it with sniper elite due to the game being quite slow paced if you play it properly.

I have been playing the GER demo and getting used to/practicing only having the up/down inverted ,because thats all it lets you invert.its working out better than i thought.

I love games,I love 007 so im trying to make it work so i can enjoy both GER and Legends.

Though I still would find it easier with the full inversion possible!

MaxZorin

actually, GE Reloded had the option to invert, you just cant do it from the main menu, you have to do it while you are playing the mission

Nightshade12795
Highlighted

You are not alone. There are many people like you and I who end up having to put great games like these down because of lazy developers. It's just like being left-handed, but they don't care enough to add that simple option. It's like Mizuno only making baseball gloves for right handed people because most people are right handed leaving left handers shit outta luck. I suggest you take this game back to the store like I did and choose a game from the multitudes of other selections because Activision does not give enough of a crap to make such a simple fix for gamers like you and me

big_knowles
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS