cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

For people who do not want to join the "Get in the game" contest.

Bond

People who find no need to participate in the contest but still want to give up there ideas, as funny, cool they may be.

For instance, "A hitman for Quantum is out to kill M. Almost suceeding, Bond is send after him. 2 equals going head to head at eachother. He's efficient, smart unpredictable and very dangerous. He does have a company of his own which works as a front of his operations"

There you have it, my story. Please, i'm intruiged. share your stories here.

Ro1ism
4 REPLIES 4

I wanted to join...but my country is not allowed to enter Smiley Frustrated

terma8r

I can't join either, thats partly why i made this thread. But if you don't mind, share your ideas.

Ro1ism

I dont have it all planned out yet but my character was going to be someone who used to work for a Berlin based Spec Op agency. He was the think tank behind their plans but was relieved of his position due to the new head of the deartment who constantly rivialed him (he was framed and snuffed out). My character has a strong defined face, and he usually is seen with a faux hawk. He likes to wear black and is reconised by his extremely polished dress shoes. He is very adaptable and a "on the spot" thinker. Trained in hand to hand combat he excells in weapon accuracy and close quarters. His whereabouts are unknown but is belived to be traveling to western Europe.

I dont have it all set in stone yet but this was a path i was going down 

terma8r

I just submitted my entry for the contest, but I kinda liked some ideas I had for female Bond villains. 

Donna Matrix, clad in leather but actually dressed more militantly than provocatively.  Think someone in the Rosa Klebb or Irma Bunt mold, but younger and more attractive, though equally lacking in human emotion. She'd be armed with a whip covered in scorpion venom, resulting in a painful death after it broke the skin.

Rosa Thorne, a South American revolutionary, as deadly as she is beautiful.

SylvesterFox
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS
custom.activision.cookie_disclaimer