cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Call of Duty vs 007 Legends

Bond

Well, I bought Black Ops 2 a couple of weeks ago. I will tell you, it's not the same experience as the other ones.

SPOILERS!!!!!

Black Ops 2 has the most amazing story of all the CoD franchise. It's in the future. Sometimes you will play as Alex Mason in the past, but most of it is in the future playing as his son David. So, the story is about Raul Menendez is seeking revenge on the U.S. (Woods killed his sister) for killing his sister Josephina, which is the family member he cared about the most after his father was taken to prison by the U.S. military for drug dealing. The game has alot of replay value due to the fact that there are multiple ways to finish the story, Woods dies and Menendez completes his cyberattack, Menendez dies, Alex Mason lives/dies, etc... Everything you do affects the story. It actually reminded me of Skyfall! Spanish dude, revenge on U.S. (skyfall was revenge on M but you get the idea.), Cyberattack, etc.... THIS IS AN AMAZING GAME! ZOMBIE MODE IS ALSO AMAZING!!!! The multiplayer is just like MW3, not too special. SMGs are too OP, ARs are underpowered. You could also create classes for campaign missions! imagine camping with a sniper in the corner of the map while you see woods fighting his ass off! XD. If your an only child, This is a good game for you, IT HAS BOTS!!!!!!!!!!

This game borrows ALOT from Bond though. IT HAS GADGETS AND AWESOME DRIVING SEQUENCES!!!!!!!!!! BOTS IN MULTIPLAYER!

Well, on to 007.

This game is made for Bond fans or for whoever watched the movies. If I wasn't a Bond fan i'd have no clue on what's happening. The graphics were ok and the guns were nice. I liked the driving sequence and the ski mission and the facts that you had gadgets was amazing. I liked the stealth parts, it made you feel like Bond. The game was kind of poorly executed but I personnaly enjoyed it alot. The fact that they didn't bring Craig to voice Bond pissed me off. But to see some actors return was nice. The game would have been better if it was an invented storie like nightfire, (ah, good memories) and they did like Call of Duty with the multiple endings and all that stuff. It would have been really cool. Maybe that's why BO2 took so long to develop. now back to 007. I was amazed after seeing that the hit detection is spot on! if you miss by like 2 mm, it won't hit the man!

But they Both have problems-

COD:

The framerate drops sometimes which is a shame, since this game is really cool

The game freezes sometimes. This happened to me ALOT!

Hit detection is sloppy

Killcam is just TERRIBLE. you shoot the guy and and it won't show it on the killcam

SEASON PASS IS 60 FREAKIN DOLLARS (or 40£). NOT ONLY ARE THEY MAKING US PAY ALMOST 70$ (or 45£) FOR THE GAME BUT 60 DAMN DOLLARS FOR THE SEASON PASS???????

007:

Graphics could be improved

Framerate drops

Doesn't follow the movie plots too well. (exept Licence to kill because that movie was very brutal and very easy to make into a game)

They should have just made based on Skyffal cuz the game was a cool concept but poorly executed.

JohnnyBond007
2 REPLIES 2

Iam a genuine guy okay, until 2 years ago, I was a hard jamesbond fan, I would not buy a cod game, until I realized, shit, cod is bloody fun!

So I got cod mw2 and mw3 and it was truly fun, I did real we'll in multiplayer too. Then I though 007 legends, (this was after I played legends) what a shity half ass cheap shit game, mine glitches every five seconds. While cod, was silky smooth with no glitches, the one to win has to be the one that had more money spent, and better quility, I love BO2 I love mw2 and mw3 I used to love 007 games, but they are such cheap  games.

What r u paying for? Cod, I still think that every penny spent on the game was well spent.

This is why they r so successful, this is why battlefeild stands no chance, this is why 007 legends stands no chance,

Truly, I would rather 007 copy everything in cod, then to try and fail to make a first person shooter.

And maps, maps r king in cod, 007 on yeah, we'll we forgot that 007 forgot that they are hardly any maps in 007 legends.

And multiplayer, well cod is king, again

Jamesbond a multiplayer is shit

And kill streaks, oh yeah no kill streakes

As it is jamesbond fired activision, will they have another bond game, probably not, do I give a shit? Probably not

rgrg

Actually, I like Battlefield a lot more than COD. That's why I can't wait for BF4.

JohnnyBond007
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS