cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bond game ideas

Bond

Hi guys, I just wanted to know any suggestions for a new Bond game and maybe try to send this to Activison, maybe this will make the next Bond game.

My ideas:

• Based off movie A View to A Kill

• First-Person spying game with some gameplay elements from Heavy Rain

• Large weapon selection

• Not always balls out to the enemy and rambo your way out

• Don't modernize so that means no P99 and keeping the classic PPK

• Roger Moore for voice and likeness

• Keep game modes and classic characters for MP

• Keep single player xp

• Keep gadgets for stealth areas.

Hopefully they could take our suggestions and make this Bond game come true!!!

JohnnyBond007
11 REPLIES 11
in reply to JohnnyBond007

And I also have some DLC Ideas like extra skins like Sean Connery or something, extra gadget... Maybe it could come with a special edition like a movie poster for A View To A Kill or a personnally signed by Roger Moore steel book case or you know ideas like that.

JohnnyBond007

I like your ideas! Although personaly I would prefer a game based on The Spy Who Loved Me, I would love to play a Bond game where you have a large selection of gadgets weapon and of course use the classic PPK instead of the stupid P99 that Activision still thinks it is Bond's gun

Joao941

I like your idea! meybe we could send this to Activision and maybe they will see what people want, give it to them and win millions. this game will probably get their sales up.

JohnnyBond007

i think if you want to do bond justice then you should have your choice of bond you wanna play connery or moore dalton for each type of mission and mutiplayer be awesome bond against bond that worth price alone

ps2fatboy

Yes! Moore and Pierce are my favorite Bonds, but Pierce got all his movies in games so, Moore is my # 1 choice. But a Thunderball game would be pretty cool!

JohnnyBond007

I think, that Activision should to make a DLC including all classics Bond's from Sean Connery to Pierce Brosnan) This gonna be pretty cool! Many peoples going to buy Legends then =)

fixer70

That would be cool! so, tell me what movie you want to see as a game and all of you will vote and whatever gets the best votes, we will send this to activision and tell them. If this game happens, I HOPE its not Craig!

JohnnyBond007

I was actually thinking about doing a similar sort of thread entitled "To Treyarch...", but thought there was no-one left to respond. Clearly I was wrong.

I agree with about 80% of what you put down. Where I diverge is that I would prefer to have an original story for the next 007 game. The one after that can then be happily based off one of the older films. Either way, as long as it isn't a tie-in with Bond 24 then I'll be happy (take heed, EON).

I agree about it being a first-person shooter, though I would also like third-person cover/action/cutscenes (like in QOS). There also needs to be more character interaction and a fleshed out campaign mode (when did we last get that in a 007 game?).

Your last three points are very important. It would be a great shame if the next studio ignored the few successes of 007 Legends: the experience system, gadgets and multiple objectives. Eurocom's ideas for the multiplayer were also very good, but ill-executed.

the_Danster

you are right that would be great! but i would like it to be like Hitman Absolution based on one of the classic movies! I personally think square enix should make the next Bond game after seeing Hitman

JohnnyBond007
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS