cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

6 Legends, 6 Different Bonds

Bond

I'm glad there's finally going to be another Bond game that goes retro, because "From Russia With Love" is one of my favorites.  My biggest hope is that, like "From Russia With Love", some of the retro Bond actors get involved in the production.

Obviously from the description, Daniel Craig's Bond will be the central figure of the game, but if he can flash back to these different places and eras over the last 50 years, why can't he also flash back to being different Bonds?

Is it too late to hope Sean Connery, George Lazenby, Roger Moore, Timothy Dalton, and Pierce Brosnan will bring their voices and likenesses to the game, as well as Daniel Craig? 

SylvesterFox
4 REPLIES 4

Did you know that Rare games (developers of the original Goldeneye N64) Had planned skins for every Bond, so you could play as Connery, Lazenby, Moore, Dalton Brosnan. For the SplitScreen Multiplayer though.

Ro1ism

From Russia With Love was alot of fun!! i liked the 3rd person and the Traps in multiplayer. On the plus side aswell i really liked the big choice of characters..although i would have liked to see more movie characters

terma8r

As good as it would be to play as the actors SylvesterFox that is not going to happen as they have already decided to make Daniel Craig the protagonist for all the game which i think could be interesting to see Craig in Live and Let Die for example

AssertedPlane8
Highlighted

It is a really awesome idea, but I don't think this would happen

GuidoMing
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS