cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

007 Legends for Nintendo Wii U?

Bond

Actually it will be!!!! i put a link on Aug or tar 21 revelation which will take you to the nintendo live event and you will see 007 legends for the wii u

JohnnyBond007

Another update: the Wii U version is planned to be available on December 4 (just in time for Christmas). This date will probably only apply to North America, with other regions getting their copies a few days later.

the_Danster

Excuse the double post. It's now apparent that the Wii U version of 007 Legends is not releasing today, despite a video interview with Associate Producer Dino Verano saying it would. Although in fairness, Activision had since broadened the release time to the month of December as a whole. Also, Eurocom's recent difficulties may have affected the release.

I'm only aware of one potential Wii U customer on these forums - is there anyone else considering buying it on this version?

the_Danster

can you send us the interview so we can see it?

JohnnyBond007

http://www.craveonline.com/gaming/interviews/197399-007-legends-activision-sneak-preview/ (Wii U info at end of video)

But I say again, about a week or two after this interview, the "Release Dates" article was put up on this website which simply stated December for the release. Having just done a little searching on the matter, it now appears December 11 is the expected Wii U release. There's also word that the Australian release has been pulled.

Are you thinking of getting the Wii U version? The only poster I'm aware of who's voiced interest in it is old oldmanjenkins.

the_Danster

The WII-U version is available and was just released not so long ago. It is available on Amazon.co.uk/.com

It is actually really expensive at the moment, I bought the xbox version for £29.00 but this one costs £40.00!! I wouldn't even bother buying it at that price..

There have been many problems with the wii version especially online people's ranks have been reset due to poor server development for the console.

Also a reviewer said they controls for it are awful. The graphics are apparently okay. Probably about the same as the xbox and ps3 version.

Here is the link:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/James-Bond-007-Legends-Nintendo/dp/B009GC50V2/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1357192...

aaron007
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS