cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

007 Legends for Nintendo Wii U?

Bond

Hello,

Do you think that 007 Legends comes for the Nintendo Wii U?

I want to have it for Wii U, because Goldeneye 007 was a very good game for the Wii.

I will the buy the Wii U.

If 007 Legends comes for Wii U, I will buy it

What do you think about the Wii U and a Wii U version of 007 Legends?

In my opinion it will be great with the tabletcontroller.

You might see with it details of the game and use it as smartphone for example

cubediablo

cubediablo
15 REPLIES 15

I don't Think It won't come out on the Wii U, just because it probably will be a big game with fantastic graphics [although the pictures now don't seem to look like a high quality graphic]

GuidoMing

According to rumours the Nintendo Wii U will have better graphic and gamplay than all other consoles.

If 007 Legends comes out for Wii U, I will buy the Wii U surely.

cubediablo

Goldeneye 007 had awesome graphics on the wii, and no doubt it would be the same for wii u, 007legends should be availble on the wii, not everyone who loves the bond games have playstation or xbox

rayjay701

This may be of help... (Question about Wii towards the end of the interview.)

/

So it seems there are currently no plans to release Legends on Wii (or Wii U), but it hasn't been ruled out either.

the_Danster

I am afraid 007 legends will not be released for any nintendo consoles  But it is being released for xbox 360, ps3 and computer. That is the only conssoles at the moment they will definitely be releasing it for. Goldeneye for the wii is one of the best games for the wii you can get, so Activision may change their mind and release it for new gen consoles such as the wii u. Thanks for your discussion 

aaron007

Many people would buy it for the Wii U because  Goldeneye 007 on the Wii was for many people one of the best wii games.

I hope it will release on the Wii U in the first year of the Wii U.

cubediablo

Activision are bringing Call of Duty BLOPS 2 to WiiU, so i dont see why they wouldnt bring 007 Legends.

SkarZ1

But Eurocom and Treyarch aren't the same developers...

cubediablo

Update: Activision has announced that 007 Legends will be releasing on the Nintendo Wii U, reportedly some time between November 18 and March next year.

the_Danster
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS