cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

007 Legends Game Information

Bond

Oh, ok was hoping to get the disc for case but oh well...that sucks. So I guess it will be available Nov2nd via DL on Steam then?

Formosity

That's what I presume. The release date for the consoles he gave in the video was for October 16 (the US release), so it makes sense if the PC and Wii U dates are also for the US. I do find it strange that they didn't wait until after November 9 when Skyfall releases on your side of the pond - that way they could have included the Skyfall mission without the need for a separate download.

the_Danster

hope this one has more prestiges than the 5 that reloaded had as after reaching that in 6 days the appeal started to fade with all weapons maxed out it made it a little easy ,and the lag was sometimes impossible to play and the lack of being able to be in a team with your clan like on the wii was dissapointing..hopefully those issues will have been sorted .....bond rules looking forward to LEGENDS psn--   [OG]winner31778 add me if you want im looking for clan members if anyone wants one

WINNER31778

What a lot of new details from this weekend. I think alongside the gameplay videos, this thread will now suffice as it is. Of course, there will be a few more details to come with the Skyfall mission and possible DLC, but for the time being I'll let the Wikipedia page catch up.

the_Danster

I can't wait to see the Skyfall trailer! I hope the mission is just like the film. I look forward to fighting the villain Raol Silvia in the London Underground and other locations. I hope the film is awesome and has a worldwide Box office success.

I am sure this Bond film will earn back it's budget of 150 million (U.S dollars). 4 years ago QOS made nearly 600 million U.S dollars! But it wasn't as good as CR!!!

I will be very surprised if this Bond films makes a loss. Not a single Bond film has ever made a loss.

aaron007

Yeah there are still a few more details we need to find out, but apart from the Skyfall and DLC that's about everything answered.

I can't wait to see the Skyfall trailer for the campaign. I wonder if there will be extra achievements for the Skyfall DLC and possibly extra characters/gadgets?

That's what I would like to find out!

aaron007

OH YEAH!!!!! I FORGOT ABOUT THE OPS!!!!! I was too busy with the campaign it's amazingly fun! finding fingerprints, hacking doors, breaking locks...

JohnnyBond007

So the MI6 OPS aren't disappointing?! I can't wait to play them! I hope they are better than GE reloaded's OPS!

That's good that we get to use the gadgets a lot more than ever before. 007 Legends might have more use of the gadgets than any other Bond game?! I haven't yet played it but do you agree?

aaron007

I've now updated this information thread for the last time. Viewers of the thread can be assured that it is much more detailed (and reliable) than the equivalent Wikipedia page - what more could you ask?

the_Danster
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS
custom.activision.cookie_disclaimer