cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

007 Legends Bonus Targets

Bond

The 7th Trial Target on the Moonraker Space Port Mission is after you get in the helicopter, just before it crashes.  On an upper level the camera slows for a bit and three men get out of the elevator.  It is just above that elevator. 

j_dub10

do u know all the locations of the trial targets on moonraker plz list them for others

martinj20

Ok so to sum up for Space Port

The Target Trial

1- In Terminal 6 (the area where you start) when you get back there with Dr Goodhead. As the door opens, after bond says he will go first to clear a path its on the big structural beam thing right in front of you

2- As you get in the first corridor where the astronauts train its the third door on the left a small cupboard room.

3- Just to the wall on the right of the elevator by Drax’s office

4- In the circle room above the globe where you hack the servers, just to the right of the door you enter and attempt to leave through.

5- After the fight in the globe room in the corridor, on the left hand side, between the shuttle bay and the globe room.

6- After you have crossed the shuttle launch area it is in front of you by the stairs to climb up to the helicopter

7- While in the helicopter and three men run out of a lift it is above the lift.

Two bonus targets

1- In the training room across from the room with the antidote on the wall up high.

2- In the shuttle launch area on the lowest area, in amongst all the pipes there are four arches with lights over the top. They don’t go anywhere just to locked doors. If however you go through either of the two middle ones, which on the outside are separated by a pipe, in that corridor, over the door on the right (the entrance closer to where you came into the area) there is a bonus target above a locked door.

Thats all of space Port done 100%
That leaves us with just one final bonus target in Space Station (Anyone found that last one? The first two being the one on the crate in the main control room and the one on the column on the computer bank outside the airlock) and we are done...at least till skyfall arrives on Friday xD

mintzy

as for ps3 gamers u get the sky fall DLC on Friday, but us Xbox players will have to wait till Nov. 12

Nightshade12795

Ahhh. Thats a shame. Welll you lot have an extar weekend to find that one last bonus target then

mintzy

any luck yet mintzy i still cant find it so annoying

martinj20

Nothing Yet Im afriad. Only had one through look since thought to be honest, was playing the Skyfall DLC this morning.
Its so annoying that there is just one damn target.
Have you had a good look around the area where you have to stop the pods loading right at the very very end. Thats proably the only place I have not been really thoughrough with cos of the speed of shooting out the arms and being surrounded by troops.

mintzy

im gonna have a good look around there inbit it prob in there i will post if i find it only prob it really dark in there hard to see lol

martinj20

haha yeah ikr. I have combated that a bit by (semi cheating) turning up the brightness all the way to the top. They pop out from the landscape a bit more visibly then.

mintzy

yes same but i still cant find it lol

martinj20
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS